Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: custom vertical door hinges
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=73082
73082, RE: custom vertical door hinges
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am not gonna argue much anymore but for your first grade reading level fuck up, look up .... you keep asking for pics and i posted a pic already of what i have. also, it says above that they guy in FL was gonna post them when he was done and in the process fuck ass. I have been with his family the whole weekend with the club he was in and i am sure they want some space and thats why im not there now. chill the fuck out and stop getting jealous that you thought that some random person couldnt make these and they have! just got you about to get proved the fuck wrong this weekend doesnt mean you have to take it out on others sucka. btw, i TRY to help others with ideas, you cant sit there and say what the prob is without seeing it in person dood. also, i did tell him to check his fuses shithole. read the whole forum!!!! im out with a bang! also, lets see some pics of your ride and ill post mine, we will see who likes whos better aight.
I generated this page in 0.0076608657836914 seconds, executing 6 queries.