Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: custom vertical door hinges
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=72870
72870, RE: custom vertical door hinges
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
this has deff. turned into one funny ass forum!!! like i said, i wont have more pics until im done getting my car running, probably by monday. whoever said it doesnt look like 13 hours of fabbing, is cuz we had made 5 diff hinges and thats the last one we made and got it right! sorry, we cannot sell them for $100 because they cost about $275 to make including the shocks. The shocks are called LPH 550 series. Dont know what the LPH stands for though, lol but its the same ones that decah uses and are coming straight from decah! The hinges DO DO DO DO DO DO hold up a door and are SUPER strong and the welds are perfect and will never break and thats a gurantee. The first pair to be sold is going on ebay with a starting price $0.01 so i will post the link in this forum when we get the first pair on there probably around tuesday and you guys can battle it out there who wants it, lol!!! I do know that these are direct fir for the 95-99 eclipse but not sure about the talon's. It shouldnt matter cuz they should have the same setup as the eclipse but i am just warning you talon guys out there! We also decided that we will paint them for you as well. Midnight black actually so then you dont hafta worry about nasty ass rust. Now I am gonna go drink some beer then work on that damn headgasket some more! I got like 10 emails on peeps who wants first dibs on them, like ^^^ take your chances on the first pair on ebay and after those we will have 5 sets left over with shocks. We are trying to get ahold of the company who distributes the shocks to become a dealer thru them so we dont have to keep buying from decah cuz they will only sell 6 at a time so they dont run out. Ill keep everyone posted and keep up the funny shit here, its great! This is how a forum SHOULD be, lol :)
I generated this page in 0.0078139305114746 seconds, executing 6 queries.