Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: custom vertical door hinges
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=72748
72748, RE: custom vertical door hinges
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
also, djtrickee, if all you like to do is talk shit and keep bringing stuff up from a month ago, take yourself somewhere bro. best way for you to build a tester is this ... take the intake pipe of your turbo. grab a friend and have him get into the car and start it up ... pull your pants down and stick your dick in the side of your turbo and have your buddy rev it up some, now you will be leaking everywhere! good luck on that too pal. if you have no intrest in what i am trying to do and have nothing good at all to say, dont say it damnit. i dont know how many times i have said that this is 'supposed' to be a helpful site for everyone and to discuss new topics and help others out, and it seems like you dont do any of those. you just bring drama into forums. have a great day and try to start chilling out!!!!!!

I dont think it would fit, lol. and second I am helping the community because you come on here talking shit about shit you know nothing about. When you can't figure out how to make a boost leak tester after 15-38 people give you a step by step guide it concerns me that you cant make something like functional hinges either. So dont give me any shit till you prove what you got. I have great interest in these products because I have been interested in purchasing them for my ride, but I know and have researched them enough to know that they arent something that can be slapped together with duct tape and silly putty. There have been other people on teh board who had tried and failed at making these so I know its not that easy a task.
I called you out and asked you to post pics or videos... you cant even do that....

Until you do, I will continue to believe that you made some for your little model eclipse you bought at walmart.

PS. I have had to restrain myself lately because of your sheer stupidity and lack of respect for the people trying to always help you here, but since you told me to cut my dick off I wont.

You are dumber than a sack of rocks...
Answer a few questions?
how many brand new turbos did you destroy? how many rod bearings? how many headgaskets? how many bovs?
and how the fuck did you put your intercooler pipes on backwards? ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! THEY ONLY GO ON 1 WAY.
You cant glass over soft vinyl. You cant mold a tv screen into a working airbag.

Dumbass.

Sincerely,
chris b.
I generated this page in 0.0089750289916992 seconds, executing 6 queries.