Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: custom vertical door hinges
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=72716
72716, RE: custom vertical door hinges
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you guys are dumbasses aparantley. this is the same metal that decah uses to make their hinges that we are experiencing with. tell you what, you take some metal and go out to an eclipse and try and make them without ever seeing and set and let me know how you do. i am not calling myself a fabricator at all either numb nuts. the doors dont line up because our brackets are a bit too long and is causing the door to come real close to quarter panel. it will get fixed dont worry about that. and my doors wont be falling off since we are using a wrecked eclipse to experiment on! you guys should listen more before you run your mouths. why do people have to come on to this site and talk shit??????? this is supposed to be a site to HELP others and share info. alot of people dont have the money to spend on this stuff thats why i am trying to make some to help out people morons! also again, ya decah took alot of time into getting their hinges right, i spent a total of 7 hours so far, do u think they are gonna be exact, im sure if i spend the time that decah has, i will get it for sure. actually, the hinges will be done by monday and i post a shitload of pics so you guys and eat your hearts out of how you spent 4 times as much as i did my hinges that do the same thing. we just ordered 6 sets of shocks from decah as well 10 minutes ago so we will have the same shocks as you fucks do. now, lets keep this a NICE, respected forum please. be nice to everyone instead of shoving rods in your asses.
I generated this page in 0.010149002075195 seconds, executing 6 queries.