Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectyeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=59564
59564, yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by LimeEclipse21, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

I BOUGHT THIS MYSELF, I BOUGHT IT WHEN IT WAS STOCK, IT TOOK ME OVER A MONTH TO GET IT LOOKING LIKE IT IS TODAY, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR MODS FOR THOSE WHO THINK IT WAS BOUGHT THIS WAY....SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT...
59565, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by pea_jay, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dude i like that! Looks badass without the wing :thumbsup
59566, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by L2RTSiAWD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was about to say your missing the giant aluminum wing to complete the replica.
59567, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Collente, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks good man .. nice how it only took you a month! Get some power mods now.
Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?
59569, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by jerseystyle1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks good. Your missing the wing though! Definitely don't care for the rims.:thumbsup
59572, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wrong front bumper and rear bumper and headlights. also wrong wheels. and the graphics size is too small. oh and you need euro spec eclipse taillights and aluminum wing. needs tinted windows. haha it looks good except not to exact specifications :P

here is what an EXACT copy would look like.

59578, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE, BUT I THINK MY FAST AND FURIOUS CAR LOOKS BETTER THEN THE ONE THAT WAS POSTED AT SOME NOPI SHOW....MY CAR MIGHT NOT BE EXACT BUT YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING EXACT YOU KNO, GOTTA BE UNIQUE IN A WAY....
59582, RE: GAY pics of my fast furious car!!
I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE, BUT I THINK MY FAST AND FURIOUS CAR LOOKS BETTER THEN THE ONE THAT WAS POSTED AT SOME NOPI SHOW....MY CAR MIGHT NOT BE EXACT BUT YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING EXACT YOU KNO, GOTTA BE UNIQUE IN A WAY....

*******CONTRADICTION ALERT!!!!***************

you just said in all of your 5 posts about pictures of you car that you fell in love with the fast and the furious eclipse. if your not gonna make it exact then your just like every other piece of crap lime green eclipse on ebay. i call it rice to the XXXXXXXXTREMEEEEEE

you can like your car better, you just cant call it a replica, because you dont have it right.

things you have wrong on your car. front bumper, rear bumper, headlights, window tint, interior color, taillighs, stickers. the only two things you got right was the color and side skirts. if your gonna make a replica of the original why make it half assed?
59740, RE: pics of my fast furious car!!

actually dude the tailights and the headlights are the same, get your story straight, plus i have a lime green and blue interior, the one oin the movie just has grey and b;lack...that doesnt have to be exact...
59573, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by tireg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
heh looks great. if that's what you want, you're doing a damn good job :thumbsup
59577, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by extreme97nt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks good. Keep away from the big pointless wings. They do nothing but slow you down. Keep up the good work.
59579, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by 98_silvergs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I love it :bowdown
59580, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'd like to see it with a turbo wing....that would look tight.
59581, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by pea_jay, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Aye man do you have any pics of your interior? If not, can you list what you've done?
59583, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
i think it would look bad-ass if you painted it a deep blue color.
59584, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Clay, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Gotta give you props for the amount of work your car underwent. However your Blitz front/rear are slightly deformed. Your rear is really jacked up. I would complain to the place that sold you the bumpers. When i was getting my blitz rear fitted the shop gave me one exactly like yours. i almost flipped out so they gave me another blitz rear that looked right.
59587, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by mrlocalpimp, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok I dont want to come on here and start trouble...

But this makes me sick. Every time you guys see a FF wannabe car, whether on Ebay or whether a pic from a car show, you **ALWAYS** can it gay and make fun of it. And youre right, its played out and the movie was gay.

But then when someone comes on here with the wannabe car you all say its cool. What the hell? Just say how you really feel for once.
59597, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
we are threatened to get banned if we say how we really feel, at least i am:shrug
59598, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Seriously?

Crap....

Hey dude, I like your car. Great graphics etc, nice rims etc etc, keep it up :thumbsup
59600, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by 98_silvergs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
For once MLP i agree with you
59602, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
For once MLP i agree with you

motion thirded and passed. next order of buisness is banning the kawasaki green color and blitz bodykits. }(
59604, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
MAn chill the fuck out and quit nit picking. Good job son, get a turbo wing and you are set.

Some of you act like you are the gods of modding and what you say and think is law. Stop it.....
59606, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Bigbald its not that.

I dont act that way at all, when I had my Talon I only did a conversion, I wish I had the money to do bigger projects like body kit etc etc.

But its just everytime someone posts in the Pits about an Ebay car thats wannabe FF the thread fills up with how gay it is and flaming left and right, or if someone posts a pic from a car show people all agree that its really ghey.

But when someone comes on here its like everyone changes their mind miraculously. Obviously, thats not happening, instead everyone is just cowering away because they hate to tell the truth.

You know damn well if I posted pics of this guy's car in the Pits and titled it "OMG Check out this car bwahahahah" then the thread would fill up with "omg thats ghey" over and over.

Thank you.

Im not saying he didnt put effort in and he certainly did a good job, but lets not hide the feelings we've always had towards FF wannabe cars just because someone here did it.
59607, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Bigbald its not that.I dont act that way at all, when I had my Talon I only did a conversion, I wish I had the money to do bigger projects like body kit etc etc.But its just everytime someone posts in the Pits about an Ebay car thats wannabe FF the thread fills up with how gay it is and flaming left and right, or if someone posts a pic from a car show people all agree that its really ghey. But when someone comes on here its like everyone changes their mind miraculously. Obviously, thats not happening, instead everyone is just cowering away because they hate to tell the truth.You know damn well if I posted pics of this guy's car in the Pits and titled it "OMG Check out this car bwahahahah" then the thread would fill up with "omg thats ghey" over and over.Thank you.Im not saying he didnt put effort in and he certainly did a good job, but lets not hide the feelings we've always had towards FF wannabe cars just because someone here did it.

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
59610, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well you are right but i like the car and the movie and i will tell anyone that. Hell i own the DVDs too both of them.

But you should have gotten the 97-99 front end. And your rear bumper does look alittle on the small side. What happened?
59612, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
the sticker and bumpers must have shrank in the wash :shrug
59613, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by The1Bill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It sure is... green. Yup, that's for sure.

-=B-=
59615, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by invaznGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it's funny when somone posts a link on ebay to a fast and furious eclipse yhou all laugh..but when someone posts a pic of their car and it's just like it.. you are all like "NICE!"

i dont like it. i dont think it's original. nice effort on making a replica..but i'm not into that sort of thing. you said you wanted some originality yet you made it almost identical to the one in the movie :/ its not rice though..just not original.
59616, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by sikECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
:thumbsdown

not diggin it

:thumbsdown
59620, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by JwadeClipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok first of all, those are the exact same photos that someone I know who lives in Iowa has on there cardomain page. And he didn't pay for a single penny.
59641, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by KaptainMyke, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i like it
59648, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by ibangdchoeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sorry man all i see is uncle ben, ...gay imo
59653, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Cereal5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
SO uhmm... is your car fast and/or furious?

Cuz I haven't seen this exact same thread 3 other times in this forum... :rolleyes :rolleyes :thumbsdown
59669, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by 1998EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
... I like the tailights, but every Eclipse has those.

Its the F&F car man... lets waste our money on something new... you should paint it and take the stickers off. I like the wingless action... very nice. but other than that it really doesn't get me.

If it isn't your car. Thats ultra LAME BTW...

:pukeF&F
59677, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
I still don't like how it all flows to the back courtesy of the side graphics, and then you are left with nothing to look at. Side graphics like that are made to draw attention along the whole length of the car, so please put something on the back.
59680, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Ryan_Hes, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
okay...wow

Having a "F&F" Eclipse is really odd. And I also think it's weird that you are posting this 3+ times in the same forum...weirded out...The money in your car could have been spent in soooo many better ways.

But to each his own, and if you like it -- kickass...just not my flavor

59759, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
I think its actually 9d9 messing around.

Which means its actually Dino and Mototool also since its all the same person.
59764, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by bullox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey lime, your headlights are fogged.

try searching for fogged headlights, there was a writeup on how to fix that problem

Matt_95tgs: "People probably call your car rice because it's a straight up Uncle Ben mobile." - in reference to Jwadeclipse
59771, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
He will have to call the person who actually owns the car first.
59773, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
He will have to call the person who actually owns the car first.

chill on that man. what proof do you have that this is not his car?

you can easily tell that this is getting on his nerves (and he is annoying the piss out of me as a result) so please chill with this unless you have proof.

Matt_95tgs: "People probably call your car rice because it's a straight up Uncle Ben mobile." - in reference to Jwadeclipse
59775, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
I know the person who does own the car. And those pics were taken off of his cardomain page. If I was still in contact with the person I would get the link to his page.
59789, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!

dude his is my car...im tellin you i have a domain page that says...cliffs lime fast and furious eclipse...dude i think i nkno its my car
59792, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Or you aren't yet old enough to even obtain a license and are hoping to get an eclipse as your first car and thought it would be cool to use someone elses pics while you started off on a new forum.
59803, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!

dude you show me other then my page on cardomain...where MY pics of my car are...
59805, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
I will as soon as I can get a hold of the guy.
59806, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!

thats what i thought...
59807, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!

EVEN if you did see other pics, this exact one...they would of had to used mine...cause this is at my house...
59826, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
bad enough the movie sucked except for the second one but the 1st one is gay :thumbsdown :thumbsdown
59829, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Matt_95tgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think its actually 9d9 messing around.Which means its actually Dino and Mototool also since its all the same person.

Wow, thats a ballsy statement :wary
59831, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
who gives a shit if it is his car. also please RESIZE YOUR DAMN SIGNATURE> I DONT WANT TO sEE tHeM DAMN GIGANTICE PICTURES
59837, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
staring at your car makes me dizzy...i guess it the super bright green

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke
59840, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Dave_FL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
In a safe 2gnt posting way as not to be to mean: Your car is awesome! I love it! Keep up the good work! F&F car lookalikes are GRRRRRREEEAAAAT.
59844, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i bet that thing is really fast with that stealth green sleeper paint job ya? does it got NAAAAWWWWWWWZZZZZZZ?!?!?!

im done.
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

Uberingram> I bow down to the Geo
59852, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
hell yea....but its just for show...
59856, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
really? show car?? so what would you do if the real fast and furious rice patty rolled up at the show you were at and was like yeaaaa nice NAHHHEWZZZZ bottles? would you lick the concrete that car rolled on?

how many shows have you actually been in with this show car?
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

59862, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
YO DUDE I JUST GOT DONE DOING IT NOT TOO LONG AGO...i go to pretty many shows tho...every show i went to, i didnt see another fats and furious car there...even at maple groves NOPE NATIONALS there was no fast and furious car there this year...
59864, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
so its got nawz? or what.....cuz nawz is the only way to fly. get the nawz, hook up the nawz....spray the noz and feel the nawz. be one with the nawz. be the swan princess of the nawz.

:+)
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

59865, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
even at maple groves NOPE NATIONALS there was no fast and furious car there this year...

for good reason.

BTW, I'm still waiting on an answer to my question of how you have an AEM intake and a turbo at the same time...

59867, RE: yeoo pics of my fast furious car!!
Posted by Matt_95tgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
YO DUDE I JUST GOT DONE DOING IT NOT TOO LONG AGO...i go to pretty many shows tho...every show i went to, i didnt see another fats and furious car there...even at maple groves NOPE NATIONALS there was no fast and furious car there this year...

NOPE is spelled NOPI.
I generated this page in 0.013507843017578 seconds, executing 7 queries.