Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: FLICS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58224&mesg_id=58965
58965, RE: FLICS
Posted by jets2brazil, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just think it's funny how someone who has an almost stock ride who posts for people's opinions will get mostly encouragement, but someone who has spent a lot of time and effort on their car usually gets bashed. When you have spent a decent amount of money on your car obviously you had to choose one direction or another to modify your car. I know everyone doesn't have the same tastes, but it's really not that hard to avoid cursing someone out just because you don't like what they did with their car. As someone earlier put it, just say it isn't your style in an objective way instead of insulting the guy for the hard work he put into the car. With that being said, I think work done on the car is great. It's not exactly my style, but it's a great car.

Question: With the taillight converstion do you have to use a specific bumper with that or was that all custom done to mold it into the bumper. I might have gone with a different style bumper without those fins at the bottom, but that's just me.

Raizin, it's nice to see something new and different on the board, keep up the good work.
I generated this page in 0.009835958480835 seconds, executing 6 queries.