Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: FLICS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58224&mesg_id=58959
58959, RE: FLICS
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yea but half of you think that everyone that doesnt like the car is a hater. thats not true. i mean sure some people are haters, theres no way around that though. but to say that just because it may not be the style of some of us that we are jealous and we are haters is bullshit. why ask for anyones opinion if you are gonna call us haters and say we are jealous if we dont like it? i mean if you want a little respect cuz of all the shit you did to your car and all the money you put into it then thats cool cuz you deserve it. anyone who has the urge to be unique instead of following the crowd deserves a little bit of props. but seriously, dont worry if someone gives you a complete asshole answer and "hates" on your ride. everyone is entitled to their opinion and you will never hear what you want to hear all the time. like i said before, your exterior work is far from my view of what is good and tasteful on the eclipse but thats me. its your car and more importantly your money. you do what you want with it and thats what you did. as long as you like it thats all that matters. if you really like it then i dont see why you would complain so much that someone gave you a dick answer and "hated" on your car. sure that shit pisses me off too but why worry bout somethin you cant change? all worrying does is make you even angrier and it gets you nowhere. all im trying to say is forget bout any opinions from any of us that you didnt want to hear. listen to all the good stuff. just dont bitch at the people who said that they didnt like it but gave you props for the work. actually, dont bitch at all cuz its getting none of us anywhere.
I generated this page in 0.0089588165283203 seconds, executing 6 queries.