Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=53115&mesg_id=53316
53316, RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off.
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Every show so far this season has had atleast 300 entries. So, whatever. Keep talking shit to yourself. Spray those headlights orange to complete ur ghey ass ninja turtle look.
I know what it is with u. People that know the least try to argue the most. So, keep talking shit about my car. You have no idea what I have planned. And stop saying I need to grow up and all that. You don't know anything about me. I suppose we will see if you can put your money where your mouth is with your all out show winner. My car won't be 100% ready, but I'm still showing this year. I won't win Nopi. I know it. But neither will you, so it's no major deal. We shall see soon enough though.
I'm done with this site as of now. I am logging out and I am leaving to get away from all of the hate, jealousy, immaturity, and mostly just the ridiculous amount of bullshit here. I have better things to do with my life than to see how people waste space to act like badasses online. I have requested that my account be deleted, I be banned, whatever. The content here over the past few months has gone to absolute shit. Now I have a bunch of guys starting shit and talking shit about something that doesn't even exist yet. How immature is that? Maybe we should hire babysitters and do away with moderators. I think that suits some of you better. I think I'll take my maturity and be the better man and walk out knowing where all this shit talking stems from. Good day.
I generated this page in 0.0072288513183594 seconds, executing 6 queries.