Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=53115&mesg_id=53258
53258, RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off.
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
listen to what? I don't give a shit about winning and judges. I show for fun and to meet the other people. I wanna have a car that's using MY IDEAS. If I get stuck, I ASK for help. Why r u gonna tell me to grow up when these guys are just all out shit talking everywhere? That's immaturity. I'm just not dealing with it. How is that not being grown about it? People always have to bring my car into some shit that doesn't involve it. If you've called my car an ugly POS 50 times, u don't have to say it even off-topic in random posts. So fuck it. Out of sight, out of mind. Not many of u have seen my car. The pics don't do shit. The ones that have seen it have told me that. I'm sure every car here looks better in person. People seem to fail to keep that in mind tho. Fuck what u think. Ultimately, I think for myself. That's what I'm saying. If I wanted someone to tell me how to go with my car, I'd probably go lowrider style and pay a designer to do it for me. :rolleyes

Plus in national shows, don't go to win if u haven't already. It's not about what you have there. It's about who u know. The same people win no matter who outdoes them.
I generated this page in 0.008648157119751 seconds, executing 6 queries.