Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=53115&mesg_id=53215
53215, RE: I am finally gonna listen- graphics are coming off.
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
everyone's into NO GRAPHICS OR KITS or a DSM is RICE. I'm not into running with the crowd. All I see is vinyl graphics around here. I honestly got tired of mine just b/c I did. Seeing everyone jumping on the vinyl bandwagon also helped. I think painted graphics look really clean. The colors I choose and the design will make my car stand out differently. If it's just a silver 2G with a kit, chances are; I'm gonna have the same car as someone else. It wouldn't be personal to me. I get what u guys are saying and suggestions do matter. I like cars like that, but I want this car to be personal to me. Something that when people see it, it's MY car. If it's just plain, it could be imitated very easily in a weekend. Even with paint, it probably can and might be imitated. Still, it gives my car my own personal touch and I think I'll appreciate it more that way. That's just how I see things. I know some people (obviously) think I'm an asshole or something. It seems as if I never listen. Well- I got beat to death over my graphics. I am taking them off. Kinda like- be careful what u wish for. I am doing what everyone mostly suggested. But it's being granted with a twist to it. I can honestly say that I think everyone will be surprised. The car should look even cleaner and should look a lot better. I hope to have this as well as the 19's done in the next 2-3 months. Saving money has been and will always be a PITA. Thanks for those who understand where I'm coming from. It's always cool to listen, but in the end; you gotta suit yourself and think for yourself. If it makes u feel better, I was kinda influenced to change the car with the suggestions I have received. That's also why I didn't go shogun on the front again. :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.0095899105072021 seconds, executing 6 queries.