Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectAnyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=50356
50356, Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by 1998EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If not where can I get some of that shit brand new... Mine is torn to shit, my tires rubbed it some how. Its FUCKED.

POINTS FOR HELP... NEED TO DO SOMETHING QUICK.
50357, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by farmdogg55, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do you want pics of what they look like without the plastic? or pics of the plastic pieces themselves. i took mine out and never got around to putting them back in. i would try a junkyard first.
50368, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
I just want to know if it looks bad without. I'd rather have them out... but if it looks bad I'll replace them. If you have pics hook me up.
50378, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by farmdogg55, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you cant really tell its not there unless your wheel is turned. this is the best pic i have right now, i can take new pic later on when i get home from work if you want. if you are lowered, it will be even less noticeable.
50388, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my tire somehow hit 1 of mine, so I removed them. the way I see it, you're gonna get better airflow to cool the front brakes. Also, burnouts are really sweet with the vented hood now. }(
50390, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by Mr Mike, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My tires ate through one of mine too. The only problem I can thing of with taking them off is if you have a cai it's goin to get alot more water thrown at it when it's wet out. And on the passenger side I don't know if the horn might get damaged.
50392, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
I don't have a CAI... if 9d9 did it it must look okay... I'm doin it.:thumbsup
50401, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by MCubed45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i took both of mine off. i think it looks better without them. i like how you can see the CAI form the driver's side. plus if you get an aftermarket bumper it's not gonna match up the the edges anyways so you're either gonna have to just let it hang there or cut it off. on the passeger side it doesn't affect the horn or anything...

haha my CAI filter is really dirty :P

-marc

='95 RS 5spd Red=
Matrix CAI
A'pexi Turbo N1
Hanabi 8000k HID
SPAL Deluxe Power Windows
Nakayama GT5 17's
Ractive STB
GSX Calipers
AEM Rotors

255 is fricken short
50470, RE: Anyone have pics of the plastic inside the front fenders taken out.
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Really? a burnout in an auto? heh...
I generated this page in 0.008385181427002 seconds, executing 7 queries.