Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectMy Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=45841
45841, My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
and i hate image station, so dont tell me about it!

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
R6 and Aprilia~ Sold on EBAY!
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS. Kaminari widebody, KMC suicides 19s. Apexi Safc AVCR RSM. Blowjax air ride.
45842, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
www.mustangmods.net thats where i host mine, but if you want to email them to me i could host them too. res0phfu@verizon.net
45844, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
Posted by KaptainMyke, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
www.kaptainmyke.com/forums register and u can post uploads and remote host that way....welcome :)
45846, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
it wont let me register, saying invalid website or something... dunno

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS. Kaminari widebody, KMC suicides 19s. Apexi Safc AVCR RSM. Blowjax air ride.
45847, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
>it wont let me register, saying invalid website or
>something... dunno
>

where? mikes site or mustangmods?

and mike where did you find the key for this symbol? İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ
45854, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
email photos to aemrs@hotmail.com i will upload them
45855, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
Posted by juggalo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if they are too big to send to a hotmail address you can send them to me. juggaloho@comcast.net
45859, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
my site has been working fine since I had to restore all my database and shit from hackers on my internet hosting provider's mainframe...i'm sure there are a few bugs, but I don't think you should have a problem registering at my site

ben u can use the copyright symbol from character map in windows.... start>run>programs>accesories>(or system tools) > character map ...then ctrl+c then paste.

45860, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
ok i dont think he was referring to me because i just registered a new username and uploaded a photo at my forums.... dood try mine widebody cuz i wanna see jur shiat!
45870, RE: My Widebody install Construction pics! Need HOST!
jug, you got mail

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
45874, Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by ClipseRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Widebodied I'll host them for you if you send them too me at swift@swiftperformance.net put ATTN: Chris for subject
45875, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
sent rst, i sent to c ouple people, i guess its a matter of who gets them up first. thanks everyone for the help!

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
45876, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Jesus, I could have them up in 5 minutes max!
45877, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.

45878, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Can't hardly see anything... too blurry and too compressed. bummer.
45880, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
i remember his car being red????? u cant tell me thats all primered, you'd see at least SOME red , right? :(
45886, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by optikal, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the red widebody eclipse was someone elses....

45887, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by shuwa29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
so he was faking it until now? if so, what a dousche. all i know is this....rims need to be tossed out the door and that hood is well....kinda fungly. too many vents here and there. you spend 2 grand on a kit and have it put on and painted, you'd hope you'd have enough for some better rims.
later
45893, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
45897, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by fauchpj, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wheres the 2.4l stage 4?????
45899, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
atchomommahouse phil
45902, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
omghi2uandurmomma
45903, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
hahahahahah
later
45908, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
shuwa the red eclipse was some one else's. It was widebodyeclipse, not widebodied. His pics remind me of lotalon
45910, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>shuwa the red eclipse was some one else's. It was
>widebodyeclipse, not widebodied. His pics remind me of
>lotalon

ya i remember that now

man thats a tight setup dood, plus u guys can see the 420a motor in that one top right of the pic, and i see no headers or heat sheild, which implies theres been work done there for a turbo setup possibly, so i have no reason to call him out or doubt him. some people just cant upload pics or take photos like others can. good work man.
45913, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
blah blah blah. stupid people do stupid shit. some people are just stupid.
later
45915, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>wheres the 2.4l stage 4?????

the motor is with bobstockum.com being built as we speak, as for stage 4, had it a long time ago.

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
45914, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>so he was faking it until now? if so, what a dousche. all i
>know is this....rims need to be tossed out the door and that
>hood is well....kinda fungly. too many vents here and there.
>you spend 2 grand on a kit and have it put on and painted,
>you'd hope you'd have enough for some better rims.
>later

how the hell was i faking it untill now!? those arnt my riims, just playing around with rims laying around the shop, i have kmc suicides, 19s, not some 4 year old rims that everyone and there mom seem to have unlike you. im putting the kit on.... i got some trades under my belt, not alot of mouth and the kits 2500 fyi, youve been acting real fuggin cocky since people started calling you out as one of the baddest cars on the board, and your not, i see shit like yours in high school parking lots around here,as for the hood... last time i checked, that hoods not even in production yet, i could be wrong, least its not some ebay bullshit ass cf hood that once again, everyone has. so dont bout with dogs 10 times bigger than you..... im threw with this sucker, and please dont reply to this threads, cuz i aint got time for youngsters that pay for there shit with insurance checks...

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
45916, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
IBTL
45917, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
while i understand his vent and his frustration with our friend josh, i do think josh perhaps you went on a little too strong, he does back everything up he says. No, I am not kissing his ass either, I dont even talk to widebodied or know him at all. BUt I do know we all have some bad karma around his forum and it aint just me that thinks that. Everyone seems to be getting older, bigger, badder, different, some old, some young...you people forget why we do this shit in the first place.
45918, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
myke, i bust my ass every nite on this car, trying to get this done, that done, engine bay cleaned up yada yada, till some nites till 4 to 5 oclock in the morning. so u know what im in it for...

and your absoluttely right, there is alot of negativity on this board, i thought dsmtuners were bad. shuwa is cocky, a little to cock for me, i dont go badgering someones whip when they post pics, hell, i complimented his ride on dsmtuners, not flamed him for havin yellow graphics down the side like everyone else did. graphics aint my thing, but do you see me ripping on him about. but i like this forum, lots of good info, here i just dont see why some peeps on this board have something against me?? look at my feedback.

and chrslyer kid, i hope this thread doesnt get locked, i was hoping to get some feedback on what you guys think so far!

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
45920, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
You seem to have a bad history of slamming other peoples rides and you continue to slam Shuwa's ride. If it isnt your taste thats cool, but a lot of people put hard work into their rides just the same as you do, and you have no problem putting them down. But when one member of this board starts some shite with you, then you freak out. I remember a lot of posts by you being very rude and obnoxious in the past. People on here tend to remember the bad posts a lot more than the good ones, if there were any. Get some more pics, and use the friggin flash next time! I wanna see more as I'm sure more ppl do to.
-Chris b.
45921, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>You seem to have a bad history of slamming other peoples
>rides and you continue to slam Shuwa's ride. If it isnt your
>taste thats cool, but a lot of people put hard work into their
>rides just the same as you do, and you have no problem putting
>them down. But when one member of this board starts some shite
>with you, then you freak out. I remember a lot of posts by you
>being very rude and obnoxious in the past. People on here tend
>to remember the bad posts a lot more than the good ones, if
>there were any. Get some more pics, and use the friggin flash
>next time! I wanna see more as I'm sure more ppl do to.
>-Chris b.

remember there is another widebodyeclipse, and shuwa has been bashin alot lately
45922, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Yea i know there is another widebodyeclipse...
If you review his feedback you will notice a lot of negatives stating that he likes to put other people and their cars down. Not cool in my book. Not everyone has the funds or desire to do a widebody conversion but that doesnt mean they don't love their car and put blood and sweat into it also.
And if Shuwa has a problem with him, so what, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Shuwa calls him out, and everyone freaks out...

-Chris b.
45923, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>Yea i know there is another widebodyeclipse...
>If you review his feedback you will notice a lot of negatives
>stating that he likes to put other people and their cars down.
>Not cool in my book. Not everyone has the funds or desire to
>do a widebody conversion but that doesnt mean they don't love
>their car and put blood and sweat into it also.
>And if Shuwa has a problem with him, so what, everyone is
>entitled to their opinion.
>Shuwa calls him out, and everyone freaks out...
>
>-Chris b.

Yes chris I understand your point, but note i ws referring to the general atmosphere of a lot of the members. you know? not just josh in particular, him and i are cool i have talked to him several times, hell turns out he lives down the same road my grandparents used to live, funny i never ran into him in the past. i just think alot of us need to be reminded of the sites purpose and how it has helped join alot of us together and get to meet and greet newcomers starting the same world all of us are used to already. sometimes people can take things for granted. not everyone has the same tastes, nor the same wallet. let it go, get back to the car and the subject of the topic. i like it. so be it, whats everyone else's opinion?

45925, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
someone who thinks they are better than anyone else needs to hold their opinion. he threw around everything i said. i was asking if he was faking it, not stating it. as for the rims, i suggested getting new ones. as for being a bigger dog, if that means you have a widebody and a stage for, then yah, i guess you are. so i haven't thrown on a turbo yet or done a rebuild, oh well. calm your ass down before you pop a vein. that would be bad. damn ahhaha
later
45926, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
oh yeah, i was just giving my opinion on things just like everyone else. so someone doesn't like you, oh well, it's life. as for ebay shit, can't say i have any. sorry.
later
45928, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
damn i just read the rest of your reply. insurance did pay for my nice make over but i had a kit before that. i've had my rims for over 3 years now and yes they are old. blah blah blah, you get a cookie. sorry for being off 500 bucks on the kit, god knows i'm going to hell for screwing that up. i've not been cocky, just stating things to a point. and how could i be called out for not having the badest car on the board when even i know i don't. 99gsbbturbo has the badest on board, we all know that. sorry, but my car looked like a high school car back when i WAS in high school which was over 2 years ago, since then i did get a make over(thank you mr. deer). as for the hood, yes it does have a eye catching look to it, but i just dont' like all the extra vents. looks kinda like my hood on steroids. and as for bouting on dogs, i don't think you're an ugly bitch so don't call yourself a dog. you are a person, be happy with who you are. and one last thing, how old are you son?
later
45932, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>Yea i know there is another widebodyeclipse...
>If you review his feedback you will notice a lot of negatives
>stating that he likes to put other people and their cars down.
>Not cool in my book

yeah that bitch still owes me $30
45929, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>>You seem to have a bad history of slamming other peoples
>>rides and you continue to slam Shuwa's ride. If it isnt your
>
>remember there is another widebodyeclipse, and shuwa has been
>bashin alot lately
>

it's been one those times where you don't know what's going on. i've been waiting to leave for the air force for over 3 months now and i'm still waiting. yes i've been kinda stressed out over things and that's why i've been strait to the point (seeming like an ass sometimes) those of you who have known me know i have been around to ask for help, help people out, and keep the board to good spirits. dwayne (spelling, sorry) sorry for starting this. as for the calling out thing, i read something in another post as i just told myke about and didn't mean to get this whole thing started. if all is good with you, i'm down for peace. sorry for the fuss guys. hope no harm has been done.
later
45930, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
This must be the part where we all hug! :)
or since we are men, go to the closest strip joint and all get sloshed and lap dances...
Cool-
Chris b.
45936, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by BlitzdEclipse99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Personally, I don't like the Kaminari. My thought is this...if your gonna go complete custom and put all that work into it, why not build your own widebody kit? Have something that will be hard for someone else to copy, not something anyone can go out and buy in a box and slap it on. I like the work your putting into it, just not the kit your using. Your choice is your choice, not mine. I went custom and never looked back, I thank myself everytime I show for not doing something ordinary. I like being asked "where can I get that kit" and being able to respond "you can't, make your own"
45937, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>it's been one those times where you don't know what's going
>on. i've been waiting to leave for the air force for over 3
>months now and i'm still waiting. yes i've been kinda stressed
>out over things and that's why i've been strait to the point
>(seeming like an ass sometimes) those of you who have known me
>know i have been around to ask for help, help people out, and
>keep the board to good spirits. dwayne (spelling, sorry) sorry
>for starting this. as for the calling out thing, i read
>something in another post as i just told myke about and didn't
>mean to get this whole thing started. if all is good with you,
>i'm down for peace. sorry for the fuss guys. hope no harm has
>been done.
>later

no bad blood conceived bro, it just seems like everyone calls me out on this board, like im full of shit or something. but no harm was done or taken... btw, why are you going to the air force? Reserve?

blitzedeclipse99~ cool, i respect your opinon, its all good, but, how many kaminari widebody eclipses have you seen at your local carshows?well how many have actually seen in real life, chances are slim to none. ive had the invader, evo, and the last kit i had, which was when i was in 11th grade i think, was the blitz, and i wanted to be different, not have a car with a kit with 70% of the competition have, so i chose the kaminari wb, i like it alot, true handlaid, tough as a nail, and the pictures dont due half the justice. but your right, your entitled to your opinon :) but i would like to see pics of your custom FB, dont see them much, but when u do, most of them look damn good..
DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
45939, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by EvMan2345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
good luck with it...

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)
45947, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by All_Show_N_No_Go, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
never in my life have i had to read so much bull shit just to get to the bottom of the thread. jesus christ!

very nice car man.i like what your doin'with her.keep it up:thumbsup
45948, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
i'm going active. trying to book a job in misawi (spelling) or somewhere overseas. just doing this to make something of myself. plus free school too. but anyways, that's my story.
later
45949, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by euro_clipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The Air Force sucks! I've got 5 years in, and got one left. If you get stationed in the states, you can kiss your modding money goodbye, and cry at your $450 paycheck twice a month as you give it all to insurance!
It WILL get you somewhere though.

Nice pics too.

Black '98 GS auto
I-vers intake
Custom ram air
Front & rear strut bars
OBX fog lights w/ fog light mod
RSR rear section
Stereo that goes BOOM
45973, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
i signed up for 6 years with a a $7,000 bonus. i'll be in tech school for 6 months for f-16 avionics specialists. so i will not be doing shit for around 7 months or so.
later
45975, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by DSMRoadster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey! Aim High! Better hope you get deployed to a hazard duty zone, so all your money will be taxed free and some extray hazard duty pay to go along with it and yes I like the wide body kit, but 2500 is too steep just for any kit.
45991, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by jerseystyle1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>If you get stationed in the states, you can kiss your modding
>money goodbye, and cry at your $450 paycheck twice a month as

Hmmm, I'm in the Army and I make about $40,000 a year. I guess he must be doing something wrong:wary
46003, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
consider this thread, bastardized.x(
DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
46005, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by ClipseRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Take this thread, wrap it up, and send to the pits... Whats that smell??? Either moms cooking somthing good or its a thread that went way off topic.
46018, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
"can i get a cleanup on aisle "OH NO HE JUST DIDNT--" ; someone just spilled a bag of "OH YES HE JUST DID" . "
46050, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I can't believe some of you ass holes, this guy is about to have a Mag. ready eclipse... He works just as hard as some of us guys. Give him a break, his car kicks ass already I can't wait to see it done. BTW I like the hood man, looks macho hah. btw I'm sticking up for this guy because I have respect for him, he did ALL the work on his car... How many people have widebodies that still post on the board?? Lotalon just kinda dropped us, and vector has a kick ass ride but once again, he left, so imo ROCK on man
46052, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
um....yeah....we all made up so....um.....tone it down a notch if you can.....um......yeah....thanks.
later
46080, RE: Hey widebodied, ill host.
>I can't believe some of you ass holes, this guy is about to
>have a Mag. ready eclipse... He works just as hard as some of
>us guys. Give him a break, his car kicks ass already I can't
>wait to see it done. BTW I like the hood man, looks macho
>hah. btw I'm sticking up for this guy because I have respect
>for him, he did ALL the work on his car... How many people
>have widebodies that still post on the board?? Lotalon just
>kinda dropped us, and vector has a kick ass ride but once
>again, he left, so imo ROCK on man

thanks bro, my goal is to be featured in a mag, be driven on the streets, and to be a street legacy}(
DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
46082, hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
hey shuwa i would like to talk to you about the airforce, i have some questions about it. The recruiter made it sound interesting. I never see you online anymore. Or if anyone else is in the airforce plz talk to me also :thumbsup
46085, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
>The recruiter made it sound
>interesting.

why wouldnt he? he is recruiting you, they'll make it look as pretty as possible. but ive heard air force is the best one to join
46089, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
try messaging my screen name i.e. shuwa29 also talk to evan. he's in the middle east right now for the air force as we speak.
later
46127, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it wasn't towards anyone and it wasnt "lashing out" i have nothing against anyone here... Shuwa :P
46130, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
don't stick your tongue out at me boy:nono i don't want to serve out a severe ass kicking:thumbsup j/k
later
46134, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
Posted by 2xtremedsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Shuwa:
I spent 4.5 years in 2 in Misawa, JP. you'll dig it, BUT... it's cold. real fuggin cold. lotta stuff to do there, almost like being stationed back in the states, lotta familes and shiz. Rightout side the front gate is Green pole road ( you'll see why) and just outside the gate are a bunch of clubs and stuff, these clubs are NOT like ehat you think , they are more like little bars. However, if you feel up to it, take one of the trips to tokyo and spend a weekend in Roppongi. THERE's some quality clubbin and lots of hotties down there. Things to look forward to: cherry blossom festival and the Ice festival in Sapporo. Nothing like chillin in a 50+ person Sake Circle round a bonfire and stuff. Driving around the east side of the base near the flight line. Wide open and plenty of twisties. Buying a used Evo, Skyline or WRX to pimp while you are there.

Drop me a line if you have any questions about the base, I'll answer what I can.. dlentz@tampabay.rr.com
46135, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
i want to go to japan for two reasons:

1. REAL IMPORTS
2. asian hotties

yep that sums up my reasons for going.
later
46136, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
Posted by 2xtremedsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you'll get em both there, but really all the hotties are in tokyo.. the misawa girls are cute, but there's just something about a girl on a bar in bunny ears and a thong.. LOL you'll see...
46142, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
Posted by woo2gnt97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hakuna Matahtta.

Black 97 Eclipse RS a/t Maybe totalled:(
17'' HP Typhoons
Goldline Springs w/ Tokico Blues
Nakayama CAI
Cat-back Exhaust
Final Drive Gears
AFX UDP

Metallic Fiji Blue 92 3000GT VR4 (project car)
Spun bearing but new engine on its way :)
46199, RE: hey shuwa, or airforce ppl
Posted by icedout, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
japan was awsome.... haven't been there since 94.... is the bannana show still going on there and are all the marines lined up on payday at wisper alley.... you'll have fun if you get over there... it is hard to get orders there so don't be upset if you don't get there..... make sure you get to europe.... italia was one of my favorites... and it did help that i learned how to speak it flunently while i was there......... the women there are so freakin...... HOT!!!!!!!!! Every girl there is beautiful.... i don't think i saw an italian that was ugly over in italy...... and the food is out of this world.... make sure you put aviano afb on your dream sheet and also ghedi AS........... you'll thank me for it if you get stationed there..........
I generated this page in 0.012445211410522 seconds, executing 7 queries.