Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectBTW..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=2056&mesg_id=2102
2102, BTW..
Posted by grneclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Cyan, there is a diffence between opinion and insult. Since you can't differentiate, why can't you do somethign called constructive critisizm. I can almost gaurantee you that 10 out of 10, ppl on the board, in person, down the street, or whatever likes to see what they have been degraded. If you dont' like it fine! Say "I dont' like them" or even "They are ugly". Ok i am done...no more posts, Cyan I got no hard feelings at all, I said I liked your car, wheels, but your posts are just sometimes NOT-Likable! I'll talk to you later

P.S. I understand that other wheels sales financial records have shown to greatly outdo QT but........
1. How long in comparison have they been open?
and
2. Bringing back another topic of being "played out", Yeah I could've gotten some konigs, racing harts, VOLKS, but think about it like this, how many ppl do you actually see with your wheels, (or imitations) don't lie..... I got my wheels not because I was broke or got sponsored by QT (maybe?), but because I happened to like the design on paper, in person however, it looked a little bit different. Peace
I generated this page in 0.0074360370635986 seconds, executing 6 queries.