Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectthese rims?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=154
154, these rims?
Posted by guest, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just wondering what you guys think about these wheels, I know they are just the plain ol 5 stars but I really like them for some reason, I can get them new with new zrated tires for $1000 shipped, does this sound like a good deal, They are Konig's 17x7

Pics

155, RE: these rims?
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sounds like a good Deal. That's about what I think I'll wind up paying for just the rims I want (O.Z. Competition Chromes 17x7.5) So with a set of new tires attached even if they such I think it sounds good. Somebody more familair with Konigs may know a little better though.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael
156, RE: these rims?
Posted by 97_Rs_R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 29-Nov-00 AT 02:17 PM (PST)

thats almost what i want to excet i want enkies like that and i can not find them i love those rims if anyone of you all know were i could find the enkies like that please let me know. i know they are out cause a friend has them on her integra.matter fact those look dead like them except they say enkie on one of the spokes with the enkie logo please guys if u know of these rims let me know

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

157, RE: these rims?
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
chances are enkei discontinued them, its one of their oldest designs and it isnt on their site so i assume they stopped making it. no big deal though, there are several others just like it (TRMotorsports Typhoon, Lenso, Konig Villain,etc)
158, RE: these rims?
Posted by 97_Rs_R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
id be willing to pay almost 1500 bucks for those rims them selves i love those rims so so much and i want the enkei versions i know it sounds stupid but its just want i want

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

I generated this page in 0.0088298320770264 seconds, executing 7 queries.