Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectI am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=105492
105492, I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
Posted by mxracer04, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Poll question: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.

Poll result (15 votes)
Dark metallic purple and silver (1 votes)Vote
Dark indigo metallic blue (1 votes)Vote
With Body kit (1 votes)Vote
Without body kit (12 votes)Vote

105493, RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You need to make it how you will be happy with it.
105494, RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
Posted by TurbchargdSpydr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
You need to make it how you will be happy with it.

Truth!

105512, RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
What would make me really happy is to have four different eclipse/talons so that way I can do a combo of all of it.
105525, RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
Well I am going to do a photoshop picture of the car a dark metallic purple(If it will do metallic), the enginge bay silver, and the valve cover and block(not head) a bright blue like my intake to see how it looks because I think thats how she will go if looks good.
105541, RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversion) and would like input on what color paint and whether or not to use a body kit.
Posted by Broke4going, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
look at my avatar, when you can't pick one color, just choose both! haha.
I generated this page in 0.0095129013061523 seconds, executing 9 queries.