Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: wire tuck
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=105409&mesg_id=105417
105417, RE: wire tuck
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by JoshDSM
I need to learn how to do this. Now do I have to remove the dash? and how do I route the wires to get the tucked look. I understand that i have to go through the fender, then thats where I get confused.

You don't HAVE to remove the dash but it will make routing the wire alot easier. I removed my dash for routing and mounting options for the fuse box. I originally wanted to put the fuse box behind the radio but I wouldn't fit like I wanted to I decided to move it over some. All that does is get rid of the fuse box, the way the engine harness comes through the firewall is a good start but you still need to run it under the intake manifold and what not to acheive that tucked look. I personally don't care if my engine harness shows or not. My original plan was to stick a 4" intake where the fuse box was so I needed to move it, but now I have other plans that does not allow me to stick an intake on that side of the motor.
I generated this page in 0.010324001312256 seconds, executing 6 queries.