Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Need advice on my 96 rs exterior
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=105090&mesg_id=105358
105358, RE: Need advice on my 96 rs exterior
Posted by Shake_Zulla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just thought I would update. Its taken me forever to get back to work on my project. I have been plagued by problems with my other cars and house repairs so I am way under the gun on this thing. Going to try to paint by veterans day. I still have a ton of body work and a spliter to build be heres some pics.

I did pull the dent as best I could without a stud welder (forgot to take a pic though). Then because the deepest spot is about a 1/4 inch I built it up with fiberglass and will finish with filler. Would have liked to get it closer but there is really no good way to hammer out underneath the gas cap area with out fubaring the 2 inch metal piece. I will be spraying an epoxy primer, build up primer (to catch my little ripples everywhere), sealer, and then the base and clear. I can't wait to get this crap done so I can get back to what I know and start my engine rebuild. Thanks again for the support guys.
I generated this page in 0.0080239772796631 seconds, executing 6 queries.