Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: The widebody got fucked
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=89820&mesg_id=89836
89836, RE: The widebody got fucked
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST ah for fucks sake. insurance comp's are worthless.
Give me a break. If you don't want your show car getting fucked up, then don't drive it. Rock chip, bug guts, and the random truck tire are facts of life. Are you paying insurance on a show car or on a 98 Eclipse? You insured a 98 Eclipse. They are contractually obligated to return your car to stock condition unless you have additional coverage for your cosmetics and engine mods. The insurance company is not worthless because you failed to take appropriate steps to protect your investment. For fuck's sake indeed. :rolleyes

That made me laugh. Its all true tho. Getting a car appraised would alleviate the frustration of only being able to get insurance for the damage on the 98 Eclipse. Instead, it would be the heavily modified Eclipse. Ive been looking into it for some time now, but unfortunatly, it costs big bucks for a fucking piece of paper that prooves that your car is worth X amount of dollars and not just book value. Locally I've found 3 places that would do it, ranging from $400, $500, and $900. I've also heard that some insurance companies appraise vehicles as well, of course for a fee which I have not a clue how much that would be.

Alas, drink a few more beers and feel better.
I generated this page in 0.0086278915405273 seconds, executing 6 queries.