Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectProgress on my body kit... and pics of the hotrod.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58364&mesg_id=58364
58364, Progress on my body kit... and pics of the hotrod.
Posted by 1998EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
_EDIT_
My dad just called me and said this guy would paint anything custom on my car for free for an ad in the local paper... what should I get if anything?!

-Chip

_END EDIT_

Yeah. first of all here is me and my dads hotrod. I think its like a 40's Willis coupe body and I know its a 454 from a 70's Impala... all we got done is the suspension and the motor is just sittin there for shits and grins... pretty sure it will pop some wheelies! Haha... just kidding I KNOW IT WILL... I can't wait to get it done... my dad just finished the suspension (the shiney stuff..haha) this was supposed to be an Eclipse body hotrod but we decided that would be too much money and it would get made fun of. Not bad for 4 weeks of laid back work...

That's in his backyard now because the 'Clipse is in the garage and were puting the fat blitz kit on... (GAY) I just didn't like any others and I figured I'll change it sooner or later anyhoo. It fits like shit!

Here it is...

We cut that bullshit out of the back there... it looked like shit... were putting mesh in there.

All this stuff is sitting on there, its not bolted down yet... I know you've all seen a blits kit on an Eclipse before but I just thought I'd show you for fun...

Have a good one guys!

-Chip

I generated this page in 0.0082340240478516 seconds, executing 6 queries.