Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectVR-4 or GS-T what should I do?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=945&mesg_id=945
945, VR-4 or GS-T what should I do?
Posted by NHH223, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I got my VR-4. Had it for a month, that car is FAST! But then again they are expensive to modify and heavy as all hell and can't break into the 9s for shit, considering the Twin Turbo set-up.

No one wants my GS-T or has the money for it. ($2500!!!)I was considering putting it in storage and then when the spring time comes, modding the ever living crap out of it, maybe a good EVO 3 set-up, BPU's and some other stuff.

As for the VR-4, I'm working on getting a good sound system together, and not touching the engine. Boost controller, cat-back exhaust, thats what, 350-375HP crank? I'm happy with that!

Call me crazy, but that red GSX i posted about, came to my work. I detailed her and worked on her all week. Ended up being sold today for $4,000! 54K on a '97 GSX 5-speed mechanically MINT for $4,000! WTF?!?!? and yes, sold to a girl, who has no idea how to drive, but just liked the sweet look of an Eclipse... WTF?!? I had to vent, sorry!

So, is it cool if I mod the crap out of my GS-T and keep 2 turbo cars? I can afford the insurance, the VR-4 payments, and the mods for BOTH cars! Would modding my Eclipse get me to sell it easier? Bah, I need some input, thanks guys, Nick
I generated this page in 0.010369062423706 seconds, executing 6 queries.