Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: *Sigh* Problem remains
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=8212&mesg_id=8225
8225, RE: *Sigh* Problem remains
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I dunno...I know I need to replace the stock A/C fan with a spal, since I have the normal fan replaced already, but I'm going to go into DSMlink and turn both fans on full time and see if that help. At least I will know I have a potential fan problem that way. :shrug Kinda out of ideas here...cut front bumper???

buahahahahhahahahaha.....this whole thread is just funny to me. I hate to see that you are still having issues, but i am not at all suprised that you are.

Honestly, before you cut the bumper, I would try running a second spal fan and make sure they both turn on simitaneously. It sounds like you might just need a better a/c fan.

Also, if you find your coolant offset box in DSMlink, put a value of 30 in there. What this does is add that value to whatever you temps are. The ECU will then think you are running at a higher temp then you actually are. once you past the 200-210, it will turn on your fans. So for example, if you coolant temps are at 170-180 coolant offset will add the value of 30 to it and cause you fans to be turned on. This should also help keep temps at bay. Try these two suggestions and see what happens for you.
I generated this page in 0.01036810874939 seconds, executing 6 queries.