Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: 1.6bar boost spike w/K&N only?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=6254&mesg_id=6265
6265, RE: 1.6bar boost spike w/K&N only?
Posted by Vandy420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok sorry about the delay, I think i had anthrax or something...anyways I can't justify porting a T-25 when i'm going to be swapping it in 6months, give or take a month or 2 in either direction. I guess it could be done, but is it worth it? I would like to get exhaust, though, and I guess that means I need to get some form of boost control. should I go w/an MBC until i'm ready for a profec B? I'm planning on gettign a Profec eventually, but I wanted to change out my head unit first <<see post on AV/section about eating cd's>> and then think of a creative way to mount it. Having to get one all of a sudden (wasn't planning on it until like mid-september) will mean alot more work I think. ALso, is a Profec B that much better than an MBC? And can a boost controller control spike that well? I thought that was why one purchased a better wastegate with their turbo...to control creep and spike....

Vandy

P.S. In response to the "bar" issue...everything else on our cars is metric (except the speedo, obv.). I'm not saying don't get a PSI guage, but I find it funny that people flip out when I have metric guages... :rolleyes
I generated this page in 0.0081551074981689 seconds, executing 6 queries.