Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: GSX is down again...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3454&mesg_id=3476
3476, RE: GSX is down again...
Posted by woo2gnt97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I never said it was the cars fault...I was running the car very very hard this weekend. I'm starting to lean towards a tranny fluid problem. This stuff that is sprayed all over the engine bay does not come off with bug/tar/oil remover and my neighbor came out and said tranny fluid will either discolor the paint or remove it...it is doing both. Jeff, I'm sure the problem is me...that car would be running just fine if I hadn't been so hard on it. The first few things I have fixed have been warn out things I noticed when I bought the car, I knew they were going to be problems, just didn't know when. This is the first one that is really surprising. Edit: It could be battery acid, but there is very little anything on the battery...it is everywhere else though. Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Tooling Started Expected Release Date: June 1st
Originally posted by DR1665 bubble = teh bust3d. x(

heh, but if you don't drive it hard why would you have it? We don't mod our cars to baby it and bench race ... do we?

:)

I generated this page in 0.0066001415252686 seconds, executing 6 queries.