Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectNot much going on in this section..so here's an update...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=326&mesg_id=326
326, Not much going on in this section..so here's an update...
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This forum has been dead for like over a week, so here is some discussion...what projects do you have going on?

My 2.3L is about ready to be assembled. I want to get a few more things done, but my budget has been streteched really thin the last couple months so not much has gotten done on it. I still need to buy an engine stand and a thermostat and I'll be ready to put it all together.

I recently got my head built with 272/272 cams, MADD dual springs, and a valve job and port/polish.

I still want to get my SBR header heat coated, exhaust side of the turbo housing heat coated, and I just bought the piping to route my tial wastegate back into the downpipe, and it should be waiting for me at my apartment tonight when I get home.

As soon as all that is completed I hope to throw on the Apex'i coilovers again and since ADR Wheels is screwing me on my broken rim and hasn't replaced it yet, I might try to save up and buy some Axis wheels I have found.

Then a new paint job. Car will be done!

What is going on with your ride?
I generated this page in 0.0071461200714111 seconds, executing 6 queries.