Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subject1g paint
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=1608
1608, 1g paint
Posted by Talontaxi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I got a 90 gs and am having trouble finding touch up paint. I can't remeber exactly what the paintcode is, its like pr8 or something along those lines, anyways its the purplish redish plummish (if thats specific enough) color, I know everyone has seen it and I know of a couple lasers and other eclipses in my area with the same color, so its not that uncommon. Anyone have any ideas or know where to get touch up paint?
Dupli-colors guide does'nt have it as far as i know and neither does plasti-cotes. And those are the only two brands anyone carries around here.
1609, RE: 1g paint
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if you want a better quality paint go to a body shop. They can mix up a little and put it in a jar with a little brush. Ive gotten it that way for every car Ive owned. Some have done it free other have charged. Just a suggestion if you cant find it.
1610, RE: 1g paint
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just for the record, I don't think any of those touch up paint manufacturers make it for our cars.
1611, RE: 1g paint
Posted by Talontaxi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipzGST
Just for the record, I don't think any of those touch up paint manufacturers make it for our cars.

So you guys know what color I'm talking about then? And yes I think you are correct, I can not find that stuff anywhere. I really like duplicolor paint with the pen applicator they have though and I wish I could get it. But looks like i'm gonna have to get it mixed. Thanks guys
1612, RE: 1g paint
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
one more thing to add... Napa can mix the paint and also put it in a spray can for you. I think its about $10.
I generated this page in 0.010951995849609 seconds, executing 7 queries.