Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: '97 GSX 5-speed...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=1398&mesg_id=1418
1418, RE: '97 GSX 5-speed...
Posted by NHH223, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah guys. Def. not getting the GSX, if anyone else wants it, let me know. I have a big change of plans in my life and with my money.

First, im going for about $1,000 for a loan on car parts, so I can build credit. In March/May I'm gonna be looking for a black 97-99 Ecliopse GS, the 10th anniv one is preferred, but my girl wants a 2GNT to drive.

Also in consideration is my parents divorce. A six year battle between laziness and money, I may not have a home come Oct/Nov. Sounds great huh? Moving out has jumped onto my list.

Performance shop wise, I want/need more experience with the auto industry, and see if my boss will hand me his business in a few years. I'll also be building credit up off the car parts, more loans, credit cards, and my girl's 2GNT.

As far as rice burners, my GS-T, I thought about it. 5 months on jackstands, sitting in the car and smoking cigarettes and practicing shifting. The amount of TLC i have dumped into that car... It doesn't matter if I have FWD, AWD, or 1WD, LOL, I'm gonna keep it. I'm stuck with what I have, and I'm gonna do the best I can with it. I might get into the 12s and not be the fastest Eclipse. But sure as hell if I show anyone before and after pics of now and when she's done, people will praise me. You don't see every 2GNT'er with a turbo-kit and LSD dumping their rides for a stock GSX, do you? (or maybe, LOL)

I'll keep this car, give it the best I can, and in the future, if a nice RX-7 rolls into my shop and my boss gives me an offer I cant refuse, I'll go for it!

Thanks guys, Nick
I generated this page in 0.0095751285552979 seconds, executing 6 queries.