Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: Would Like Advise On Potential Purchase...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=619&mesg_id=626
626, RE: Would Like Advise On Potential Purchase...
Posted by Jem09, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by HybriDSM
Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Originally posted by Jem09 and EPROM Ecu has no leaks.
ECU has no leaks?? WTF? Does this person really know anything about their car? Sounds like a lot of stuff to have to buy.
He propbably means the ECU doesn't have leaky caps, which means he might no more than the average person about the car. 1K isn't a bad price at all for a good condition body with some parts reusable. Just make sure it has no rust. 1G's are awesome projects, but just peruse vfaq.com for a few hours to get some basic info under the belt. Best of luck and pop in with more questions when you want.

I read somewhere about that, regardin' swappin' out the caps. for better ones, that can endure more...

I appreciate the heads up and offer to help me out when I need it... I'm not too familiar with the 4G63 set up, but soon enough, if I make the purchase, I'll be good... Then again, with fellas such as yourself and possible others that may be willin' to hit me off with "know-how" when I get stuck, I'll be good...

Peace,
Jem

I generated this page in 0.010105133056641 seconds, executing 6 queries.