Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: New 4g63?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=13043&mesg_id=13047
13047, RE: New 4g63?
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 96BlckGS
Hey guys, im not sure if this has been talked about or not but i was just curious, i saw a brochure for the new EVO 9, and i saw the motor and it was the 4g63 but all the pulleys were on the left, same as our cars and the transmission was on the right, same as ours, im not sure if this has been talked about so i thought id bring it up. Dont worry i kno all about the 4g63 and the all the write ups about a swap, its just ive never seen this type before with all the pullys and transmission on the same sides as ours, was just curious if this would make a swap any easier. and dont worry ive turbo'd my car and love it and i wouldnt do the swap anyways. just curious as to if this has been talked about or not, thank guys

Welcome to 3 models ago...Technically 4 if you count the 6.5 as a different model.

The pullys has been on that side since EVO 6. I'm sure you are aware of that seeing how you know all about the 4g63. ;)
I generated this page in 0.012423038482666 seconds, executing 6 queries.