Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: The Ultimate 2G DSM
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=48238&mesg_id=48279
48279, RE: The Ultimate 2G DSM
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It would be pure magical, I forgot to mention as well, a full floating fuel rail with a direct port nitrous spraying into the velocity stacks of said ITB's. It would be running methanol so a seperate fuel cell would not be needed to contain and race fuel and what not. If I had a car like that I would probably go to the garage and stair at it in awe! It would be a BLAST to drive, maybe not streetable for some but thats in the eye of the driver. I would drive it everywhere, and when the high end materials started to fatige I would replace it all and start over because money is not an issue :P. I would imagine it would be a INSANE car both in the HPDE form, drag form, autocross form, really what ever. Of course some suspension adjustments would be done from set up to set up. In my current mindset I would have a hard time even putting the head on because of how much just the valve seats cost, but never the less it would be quite a mean set up. Maybe one day if I win the lotto you will see this set up but untill then its all just hopes and dreams.
I generated this page in 0.0079240798950195 seconds, executing 6 queries.