Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: The Ultimate 2G DSM
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=48238&mesg_id=48277
48277, RE: The Ultimate 2G DSM
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Keeping the 2gnt platform going,

A Neon ported all to hell with some nasty cams, something similar to the dougie 292/292 cams but with lobe and shaft weight reduction and also made of titanium. +1 mm Titanium Valves with bercopper-beryllium valve seats,CNC ported and all CC'd to have the same flow rate. For the pistons it would be a 17:1 beryllium based and be connected to a Titanium rod in a EDZ block but destroked to a 2.2 for better piston to rod angle ratio and would rev until it stopped making power. The transmission would be a NVT850 SRT tranny, built to the gills with a Quaife diff and DSS stage 5 axels. The suspension would be all done up along with metal "bushings" everywhere so deflection is not an issue. Then it would have ITB's(forward facing since its a neon head) at 72mm throttlebodies and a long tube header coupled to a open dump, no need for exhaust! I'm sure I can come up with some more but that about does it for now since I at work :P
I generated this page in 0.010194063186646 seconds, executing 6 queries.