Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: The Ultimate 2G DSM
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=48238&mesg_id=48268
48268, RE: The Ultimate 2G DSM
Posted by electrohead, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would have to think outside of the box with this.
Straight line:
3.8 V6 from a 2006+ Eclipse and a Rippmods supercharger. With the extra weight in the front, launches should be a bit easier. Plus the torque from the added displacement would help pull the car down the track... Well, as long as you add slicks.
Track:
4B11 from the Evo X with a modded twin clutch tranny to keep the car front wheel drive. With an aluminum block reducing weight and an over-built design, it would kill on the track. Keeping the car front wheel drive would eliminate weight and the need to add more power to gain the same acceleration on a road course.
Street:
420A, of course. Ported and polished head, 10.5 to 1 compression built engine, turbo utilizing water/meth setup and running E85. Quaife diff, full coilovers, sway and strut bars, amd Evo Brembo brakes to help acceleration, handling, and braking. Full suede interior to give the car a high-end feel. With close to 290,000 hard-driven miles on my car, I believe in the 420A as a great reliale engine to beat up on the streets. Plus, I love the exhaust note. :P
I generated this page in 0.010869026184082 seconds, executing 6 queries.