Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectwhat are the chances of this happening
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=47926&mesg_id=47926
47926, what are the chances of this happening
Posted by VX100, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This has to be the biggest coincidence in the world.

Six months ago I traded my Ford Fusion in when I bought my Ralliart. It was an 09 (last year of the 1st gen), white, base model, with a manual. Very Nice car for a daily driver actually.

So several days ago someone in my apartment building must have bought a white Fusion, base model, looks just like my old one. No big deal I thought as they are common cars, especially in white. So I take a look inside the window the other night as I park next to it, and it has a manual....

hmmm... now I know Ford didn't make many with manuals so I thought "what are the chances this is my old car? It can't be." I didn't want to look at it closer in the rain at night so I waited until the next morning.

I look at the front passenger side 1/4 panel, and sure enough there is the scratch my wife put into the car with a snow shovel last year that I used touch up paint on. It IS my old car! WTF? (The dealership I traded it to isn't even near here. Maybe the dealer sold it to another dealer.)

Really, what are the chances? Out of all the houses, and all the apartments in this town, never mind all of eastern Mass, what are the chances that my old Fusion would end up being parked right next to my new car in my apartment's driveway. Has to be at least 500,000 to 1.
I generated this page in 0.00848388671875 seconds, executing 6 queries.