Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Your Car, Price, Mileage, and Date of Purchase! (POST HERE!!!!)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=37598&mesg_id=37793
37793, RE: Your Car, Price, Mileage, and Date of Purchase! (POST HERE!!!!)
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by LikeNoOther
I was just kinda wondering what it was like for you guys the day you bought your car. Car = 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5 spd non turbo Price = $9,200.00 (that's including tax and title) Miles = 71,000 miles D.O.P. = 10-15-02 My car as of late. It's gettin there...

Awesome thread :thumbsup Mines a REAL kick in the ass to my Ex. Wife lmao No offense, to the ladies here Not all are like her.

If you all would to know more about this story ask I'll tell ya.

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS auto NON turbo white
Price= Listed for 5,900 thru. private owner from autotrader. I talke them down and PAID 5,500 cash in hand to the seller :)
Miles = 104,000 :( but Im the 3rd owner its good deal in my BOOK
Miles D.O.P = 1-08-06

Originally my DSM was in NEW MEXICO, Yes Near Cali, Brand NEW off the floor retaild at lil' over 21,000. Then she was Repo'd and shipped to East Coast, Near my area.

So, yes Body is in Excellent shape and some rust underneath but Surface-rust, DUE to the Weather and on the West Coast.

Oh, yes my DSm will be turbo'd only Body mods I have now is a real VIS CF HOOD and will add a CF Hatch and go Wingless soon. Performance wise now I have a INJEN RD FULL CAI system with bypass valve. NA, right now I'm terror on the road due to my Injen CAI, sounds like my dads 06 FATBOY when I start my car,lol Racing after my Injen on I spanked my Brother's Mazda MX5, He was talking trash about his 5 speed,since I'm the old fart by his terms OLDer I had to shut him up with my ATX DSM. Looked like he cried with a smile.
I generated this page in 0.010408878326416 seconds, executing 6 queries.