Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectNewbie sayin hi
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2489
2489, Newbie sayin hi
Posted by DSM Femme, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself...Linda from south FL. I heard about this place from some people at miamidsm, and wanted to check it out since I just bought a spare 420A engine which I'll be building shortly (for boost.) I'm sure I'll have a lot of tech questions for you guys, b/c I'm looking for educated advice :thumbsup

my car domain if anyone's interested: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2044591
2490, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by joeck76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
whats up and welcome
2492, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by shazow1969, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome to the family. Love the R33 front end on your car. You should add the 2gnt group to your myspace the URL is http://groups.myspace.com/2gntDSM . Once again welcome to the board.

-Kevin
2494, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by shazow1969
Welcome to the family. Love the R33 front end on your car. You should add the 2gnt group to your myspace the URL is http://groups.myspace.com/2gntDSM . Once again welcome to the board. -Kevin

LOL.. whoring out my goup i see :) Now start posting in it you fools!

BTW.. welcome to the board.. read the tech sections.. that's why we are here!

2500, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome, nice to see more girls around :thumbsup
2501, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
welcome. where in sofla are you from?
2502, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
welcome.
2503, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Weezle745, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi Linda!
2504, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello.

Prepare yourself for online worship from other male members.
2505, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dsmmyth
Hello. Prepare yourself for online worship from other male members.

hey!
2506, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Ryan97EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol, meh it's a give-in. Any girl classy enough to mod out an eclipse has gotta be good lookin'. Welcome to the boards, you'll find alot of useful info here!
2508, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
she is cute. welcome. While I hate cars with body kits, your car is actually quite nice. good luck with the rebuild.
2511, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wazzzup
2512, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
welcome to the site, looks like ashleenicole is going to have another pink eclipse friend according to your future plans. Oh and i see ralliart sponsorship, i didn't know they made a lot for 2nd gens. And yes you are cute
2513, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome your eclipse is very clean for being kitted! Enjoy your stay at 2gnt. Hope you don't get addicted as many of us losers have been for the past few years.
2515, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by ashaleenicole, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey Linda, whats up? Good to see more girls around! My color scheme is pink and black too. I have reached the end of the internet as far as finding pink parts, so if you need any help in that dept I got you!
2518, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lets see.....

one pink eclipse is enough =)
yes, you are cute, but ashalee is cuter (mainly because shes more local then you)
uhh.... Altezza's are the devil
your car looks good for being kitted

thats all.
Maybe I should make her a minieclipse too, havent made a R33 front yet
2541, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Malenko
lets see..... one pink eclipse is enough =) yes, you are cute, but ashalee is cuter (mainly because shes more local then you) uhh....

Thats open to debate there chumbly.

Nice car keep it white and find a new color instead of pink. Did i tell you how much i hate pink? I real hate pink. I think a case of herpies would be more satisfying than pink. Only one thing looks good in pink and it sure as hell isnt a car! Oh did i mention how much i hate pink?
:P

Terry
2520, RE: Newbie sayin hi
wow, thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I was expecting more negative feedback about the body kit (and the stigma it always seems to bring.) Ashalee, I'll definitely keep you in mind...it's always cool to meet other legit car chicks. ;)
2523, RE: Newbie sayin hi
HEY I have altezzas too, dammit.
Ahh yes the body kit stigma....
yours is a lot cleaner than mine, kinda reminds me of my daily driver.Damn bomex kit drives me nuts, if I had it all to do over again body kit would be LAST on the list, and if I got one it would be the buddy club 2, but oh well.....

2526, RE: Newbie sayin hi
haha actually my altezzas are gone...I'm back to stock (and lovin it.) I regret doin the body work first, also. When I first got into the scene I didn't know any better :( But now that I have another engine to build, I dont feel so bad.
2527, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by ashaleenicole
HEY I have altezzas too, dammit. Ahh yes the body kit stigma.... yours is a lot cleaner than mine, kinda reminds me of my daily driver.Damn bomex kit drives me nuts, if I had it all to do over again body kit would be LAST on the list, and if I got one it would be the buddy club 2, but oh well.....

at least yours is faster haha
2532, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Linda rolls a 2GNT, too? For some reason, I thought you had a black 1G AWD.... :wary Must be from talk on Tuners. Welcome home. :)
2537, RE: Newbie sayin hi
heres your free lil PSP9 (well PSPX now) 2GNT gif.

Ash, you dissed me on AIM, booooooZ0rz! :p
2539, RE: Newbie sayin hi
You are very cute in this pic

I think it's that biznatch look thats so hot :P

And that pink is a sick color for your car. It's amazing.

and this pic rocks.

OMG DRIFTERING

Okay Hun, your a cool ass chick IMO. Glad to have ya here :thumbsup

and I'm not even e-hitting on you. Lol I'm engaged :P
2540, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Y halo thar. Car looks pretty sweet.
2542, RE: Newbie sayin hi
...and this pic rocks. OMG DRIFTERING. Okay Hun, your a cool ass chick IMO. Glad to have ya here :thumbsup and I'm not even e-hitting on you. Lol I'm engaged :P

haha thanks...I actually went for a ride in my friends' drift car about a week ago at an Orlando expo...was my first time, and crazy fun. Thanks to Malenko for my sweet mini-clipse ;) I edited it slightly b/c I dont have the CF hood anymore
2564, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Originally posted by Malenko lets see..... one pink eclipse is enough =) yes, you are cute, but ashalee is cuter (mainly because shes more local then you) uhh....
Thats open to debate there chumbly.

Well, one Pink eclipse is enough, even though I know how much you love Pink. But there is no debate, Ash certainly lives closer to me :p

Originally posted by DSM Femme
Thanks to Malenko for my sweet mini-clipse ;) I edited it slightly b/c I dont have the CF hood anymore

Thats cool, I just went by the pix on cardomain. I think I might redo the front fascia when I find better pix. Also, I forgot to remove the side marker lights, oops!. And, thanks for saying thanks.... and youre welcome

2572, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by 95greenhrcgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Good to see another female into modding cars. Your car looks great!

Have an open mind, and you will have a great time here!!!! We are a good group of guys and gals!!

I miss Fla!!!!!!!!
2575, RE: Newbie sayin hi
wow, a lot of pink haters in here...oh well, that's to be expected ;-)

maybe I should clarify that I dont have Pepto pink in mind, and it'll be 2-toned..something more like this:

with the scheme similar to this (black front, candy rear):

dont worry ashlee, I'm wont look like your twin :)
2576, RE: Newbie sayin hi
That pink is HOT as I've said. Shit I'd rock that pink/black combo any day of the week.

LOL And chicks would dig it for sure cause a Guy who can sport pink.......well that's hot. :P
2579, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Some chick already ripped off my shit. She found me a long time ago and suddenly her car is practically identical. And her name is ashley. I about flipped out when I found her.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/774110
2580, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Some chick already ripped off my shit. She found me a long time ago and suddenly her car is practically identical. And her name is ashley. I about flipped out when I found her. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/774110

:thumbsdown

that's worse then the people who replicate the green F&F Eclipse... I hate that shit
2606, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Some chick already ripped off my shit. She found me a long time ago and suddenly her car is practically identical. And her name is ashley. I about flipped out when I found her. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/774110

i remember when you posted up about that, that is just messed up, complete rip off
2610, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LoL, their is nothing better than a good leg humping post,

Welcome, dont go pink, northstar white is where its at.
2641, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by youkickedmydog
LoL, their is nothing better than a good leg humping post

Blizare is the worst
2656, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by cougar694u
Originally posted by youkickedmydog LoL, their is nothing better than a good leg humping post
Blizare is the worst

As if. LOL

I'm appreciating the cool ass drifting pic because I have a silvia.

I'm aknowledging her beauty because....thats what I do. Tell women they're beautiful.

And I was telling her how hot it would be if she painted her 2G black and pink cause thats hot.

And I'm engaged :P LOL No e-humping for me anymore :)

2663, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Blizare
And I'm engaged :P LOL No e-humping for me anymore :)

Weren't you just pimpin it all over the bars and posting pics of the womens you were hookin up with not that long ago? Or does time go by faster in the US, so it doesn't seem that long ago when it was actually a few years ago? :+
2664, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Blizare And I'm engaged :P LOL No e-humping for me anymore :)
Weren't you just pimpin it all over the bars and posting pics of the womens you were hookin up with not that long ago? Or does time go by faster in the US, so it doesn't seem that long ago when it was actually a few years ago? :+

haha owned
2668, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by youkickedmydog LoL, their is nothing better than a good leg humping post
Blizare is the worst
As if. LOL I'm appreciating the cool ass drifting pic because I have a silvia. I'm aknowledging her beauty because....thats what I do. Tell women they're beautiful. And I was telling her how hot it would be if she painted her 2G black and pink cause thats hot. And I'm engaged :P LOL No e-humping for me anymore :)

Sweet so Canada Made it legal to marry your cousin?
2676, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Luke, I was pimping girls LAST YEAR. Not this year. SO if time escapes I'm sorry but you are getting a little old now arn't you?? :P

2677, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Luke, I was pimping girls LAST YEAR. Not this year. SO if time escapes I'm sorry but you are getting a little old now arn't you?? :P

Yeah, I turned 26 now. So in a years time you went from pimpin girls to being engaged?

Maybe Terry's right...
2683, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Maybe Terry's right...

Heh. You've got to be kidding me.

That's a pretty sad comment as far as I'm concerned, but you guys go marry your cousins or whatever cause that sure as hell doesn't happen here.

Does this look like a face that cares?? -----> :7
2712, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Heh. You've got to be kidding me.
I am, you crazy canuck...
2714, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

This reminds me of something that i noticed this morning, I was eating some captian crunch and I was looking at the back of the box(dont juge me) and they had a cartoon called the Crunch-O-Lympics. The box asks you to try to find out what contry the people are from, theirs a guy holding up a sign wearing a french style hat(cant rember the name of it off hand) and he is holding a sigh with the letters "FR +" and some picutres of ants. Obviously he is from france. Another is waering what appears to be some goofy ass hat, he has a missing a tooth, and crossed eyeed... his sign has a picture of a can and then ADA after it. Afte I saw that I though wow, the captian is a bigget. Just though I would share.

2717, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Blizare Heh. You've got to be kidding me.
I am, you crazy canuck...

Heh.

Okay, good to know.

:wavy
2790, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Heh. Okay, good to know. :wavy

Originally posted by youkickedmydog
Another is waering what appears to be some goofy ass hat, he has a missing a tooth, and crossed eyeed... his sign has a picture of a can and then ADA after it. Afte I saw that I though wow, the captian is a bigget. Just though I would share.

LOL! That's great.
2802, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Blizare Heh. Okay, good to know. :wavy

LOOOOOOOOL.

Anywho, I'm digging the white. It looks so clean.

Door handles, however. *cough* *mumble*
2808, RE: Newbie sayin hi
2823, RE: Newbie sayin hi

LOL!!! That made me crack up!

I think this works better:

**EDIT**
or 1 on each side.
2830, RE: Newbie sayin hi
http://forumshq.com/attachment.php?s=4dc455282e3f3fe3ad9371b8ccca69e6&attachmentid=1862&d=1077915337

hahahaha

you don't seem to be an attention whore though, i just think it's funny.
2837, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by BlackMagic
http://forumshq.com/attachment.php?s=4dc455282e3f3fe3ad9371b8ccca69e6&attachmentid=1862&d=1077915337 hahahaha you don't seem to be an attention whore though, i just think it's funny.

Lol, good times.

Oh, btw, I also remember a thread that was linked from Tuners.

...To dsmfemme.com.

It was two girls posing by a pink integra, SRT4, and a white GSX. Shawna's GSX was also in the background.

Needless to say, the thread got closed after numerous pages of worthless replies.

The dsmfemme thread also evaporated shortly thereafter.
2843, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by BlackMagic
http://forumshq.com/attachment.php?s=4dc455282e3f3fe3ad9371b8ccca69e6&attachmentid=1862&d=1077915337 hahahaha you don't seem to be an attention whore though, i just think it's funny.

lol...that IS pretty funny. But that's not what I'm trying to invoke here ;)
2847, RE: Newbie sayin hi
lol i know, its more directed at the guys than you
2856, RE: Newbie sayin hi

HA! Is it ironic that I sometimes have to blow into my front bumper to get the car started? :scratch
2872, RE: Newbie sayin hi
boooo you didnt accept myspace friend invite!

ash did, so now she has more cool points then you too! :p
2876, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Malenko
boooo you didnt accept myspace friend invite! ash did, so now she has more cool points then you too! :p

d'oh! I can never keep up with those things. I think I gotcha now
2877, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Kickass, haven't seen one of these posts in a while. :twitch
2918, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Originally posted by Malenko boooo you didnt accept myspace friend invite! ash did, so now she has more cool points then you too! :p
d'oh! I can never keep up with those things. I think I gotcha now

Everytime I see you post, I keep thinkin it's Brian because he had a sig pic very similar to yours a while back.
3065, RE: Newbie sayin hi
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
WELCOME!

Your cute!

Nice car!

(Bluntness rules haha)
2890, RE: Newbie sayin hi
HA! Is it ironic that I sometimes have to blow into my front bumper to get the car started? :scratch

Yea, that is kinda ironic.

At least yours runs though. :(
I generated this page in 0.020298004150391 seconds, executing 7 queries.