Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectchange of luck?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=12655
12655, change of luck?
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont know if many of you know but this last year has sucked massive donky dick for me. My girl friend moved to texas, that sucked. I wated 3 months for a shitty ass turbo kit that I couldn't put on the car due to a massive ticket and loss of licence. I ended up taking a huge hit for the kit and the car. Which I had to sell because my insurance was more then the cars kbb. So I drive crappy car while I bust my ass in school... and I think everything is starting to turn around. I got a promoition at work, which also comes with a raise(I dont make a whole lot but it helps) and today I found out that I won some selling contest and got a gift certificate for 2,000 dollars for best buy. e-bay anyone?
12665, RE: change of luck?
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
congrats. take this from someone who has experienced more than their fair share of shit, things must get worse before they can get better; just be sure you don't take them for granted once they do, regardless of how small the change in luck may be.
12667, RE: change of luck?
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
haha, i read the title and thought burntheblob got his car to run before looking at who posted. Congrats on the raise, you should definetly ebay that gift certificate.
I generated this page in 0.008432149887085 seconds, executing 7 queries.