Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectSomeone broke into my car :(
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=48100&mesg_id=48100
48100, Someone broke into my car :(
Posted by jdm1990, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yep, first time ever that I have had a car broken into and it sucks. They got my a-pillar with all 3 of my autometer phantom gauges, my cheap ass pioneer radio, and my megaviewer that I just bought off of Dave :/ I didn't even get a chance to wire it in, that was suppose to be done the middle of this month. It's funny that for 3 years I never locked my cars in Tampa and my car has been in Houston for under 3 weeks and this happens. I'm already over the situation (mostly haha). The car can still drive (I hope), i'll just have to touch up some of the wiring that got all ripped out. But it's principal, don't go around stealing peoples shit, get a job. I struggle to make ends meet but I don't go stealing peoples crap. My buddy chris was making a joke tho that the people probably have no idea what the megaview is so it'll probably just get thrown away, sad but probably true. Well, this is my random story/rant, figured i'd share
I generated this page in 0.0084450244903564 seconds, executing 6 queries.