Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subject$15 camber mod with more than 4 washers???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=9839
9839, $15 camber mod with more than 4 washers???
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just installed a set of Pro-Kits and the $15 camber mod at the same time with 4 washers like recommended, but it was still way off visually so i added 2 more washers to see if it would get it back to close and it still looks way off, anyone else with a set of Pro-Kits have the camber this bad?? Any ideas how to fix it? I love the way it looks and Dont wanna go back to stock height....
also, what about the fronts with a pro-kit should i do anything with them as far as a camber kit??

9840, RE: $15 camber mod with more than 4 washers???
Posted by RxR_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well first off your car comes stock with like -1 camber, then you add pro's and whalaa......like -2.5! The 15 dollar mod worked for my left side but my right was like -2.73 off, so I added 4 washers to the BOTTOM two bolts, seems to have worked! At least I have had no problems with tire wear since. But I don't have pro's, I have intrax (i think, it was so long ago i can't really rember!, yea either intrax or sprint, they are bright purple), anyway, by the time mine settled I was almost 2 inches front and like 1.75 rear.
9841, RE: $15 camber mod with more than 4 washers???
Posted by UNSpooled95GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
purple is Intrax.
I generated this page in 0.010562181472778 seconds, executing 7 queries.