Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectNeed correct moog part numbers.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33624
33624, Need correct moog part numbers.
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm going to be doing my balljoints/tie rods pretty soon, decide to go moog for peace of mind. I've looked at advanceautoparts website, since they carry the brand but notice two different part numbers.

Eventually, I would to replace every suspension component front and rear with moog.

Can someone post up the right part number for an 1998 eclipse auto later on car will be going manual. If part numbers are different from automatics could post those up as well.

Though this would help others out also.
33626, RE: Need correct moog part numbers.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Rockauto.com

Moog's website.

Why are you giving up after searching only at a stellar site such as advance?

33627, RE: Need correct moog part numbers.
Posted by John99RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah....I'll second rockauto.com. They have good parts at great prices.
33628, RE: Need correct moog part numbers.
Posted by megaskillz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I ordered suspension parts from them in the past and I am very satisfied with the price and service. Loving my free refrigerator magnets from them. :thumbsup

Also you can use their 5% discount and knock off a few bucks.
33629, RE: Need correct moog part numbers.
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
There's two different arc lower control arm and a lateral lower control arms from moog. http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/subcategory_Chassis-Control-Arm-Parts_-49997412_-49997327_10151_10051_-1___

Rockauto was the first place I looked.
33630, RE: Need correct moog part numbers.
Posted by megaskillz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I checked it out and now I see what you are saying. I did your homework for you so here it goes.

There are two part numbers for the arc and lateral control arms for left and right side.

Part #k90265 is the passenger right side lateral arm and part # k90266 is driver left side lateral arm. Part # k80436 is the right passenger arc lower control arm and part # k80437 is the left driver side arc lower control arm.

I found this information on moog's site as well as advance auto. On advance site if you click on the part from the listing it will tell you left or right side except for the lateral arm which didn't have info. That's when I found the lateral part numbers from moog's site.

Now you can buy me a beer. :beer
I generated this page in 0.0078670978546143 seconds, executing 7 queries.