Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectSkrilla.........you have some EXPLAINIG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=2906
2906, Skrilla.........you have some EXPLAINIG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Armond30, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dude, as you know, I ws one of the first people to get in on the lower tie bar group buy. I sent you 160 bucks as requested. you have sent e-mails stating that you have been in and out of the hospital and that is understandable, but COME ON. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN AGAIN...............not trying to say that I am impatient, but to make matters worse, i CALLED RRE after arguing with my self "no, Skrilla wouldn't go steal everybody's money. no way" well.......it's startin to look that way because they said YOU NEVER PAID THEM A CENT! Straight from RRE! That means either the post office or ups or SOMEBODY ows you a HUGE money order for lost shipment of money OR YOU are sitting on about 7 or 8 people's 160 BUCKS!!!!! this is a 50 dollar bar, and you said you would ship back the excess money when the bars were made......the bars have been made, and the price has been set, i should have got 110 bucks 2 weeks ago! let alone my tie bar. Look dude, I want my MONEY BACK NOW. I can order it from RRE MYSELF. The lady I spoke with says they have tried calling you, e-mailing you, etc. etc. and you haven't returned ANY of their messages. What kind of shit are you tryin to pull??!??!?!?! I don't have time for this foolishness, and I don't think anyone else does either. Either PAY RRE, or cut me a check for 160 dollars TODAY!

A.D.P.
Bring it on............
2907, RE: Skrilla.........you have some EXPLAINIG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
chill armond...I don't believe skrilla is the type of person that'll take your money and run. Give him some time and he'll get back to you.

kaiser
2908, RE: Skrilla.........you have some EXPLAINIG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Kory, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im sure there is an explanation armond.. but i totally understand ur frustration!

skrilla has always been cool :}

Oh yea... u know i be pimpin!

"RACECAR backwards is RACECAR!"

Kory
ticklemekory@cisco.com
Happy Honda Hunting!
2909, RE: Skrilla.........you have some EXPLAINIG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Hoot, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i don't wanna get this thing started into a 'taking sides' ordeal, but i feel the same as armond on this one. i was in that first group of people that got this thing started and i feel like i got F***ED for $160! there is NO reason why i can't get the $110 back because the price is definately set in stone. if RRE "prioritized" things wrong that would be one thing, but RRE didn't get any money from skrilla?!?! WTF is that?

and as it turns out, i probably won't even put the friggen bar on my car after i hear so many horror stories about it being so low. i was ready to chalk it up to a $50 learning experience, but i'm not ready to call it a $160 learning experience!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

2910, RE: Skrilla.........you have some EXPLAINIG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can remember, the finalization fo rordering the bars was Jan. 27.....I think half a year is PLENTY enough time to try to work things out. Fact, I sent my money to Skrilla. Fact, RRE NEVER GOT PAID. Fact, RRE NEVER heard from him again. If there was any other way to look at this, I would. I was sent an e-mail along with others that the bars AND MONEY was ready to ship on May 11. it is now late june! I woudl understand it if he had TOLD everyone that he wa sin some kind fo financial crisis, and had lost to money or something, but I haveheard NOTHING except "oh, they are on the way" bullshit. This type of situation has happened to me before, and I KNOW what the deal is. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

A.D.P.
Bring it on............
2911, Talked to Mike at RRE...You can Order directly for $50
Posted by eclipse804, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys, I heard from Mike at Road Race and he confirmed that he did not receive any money for those initial 7 pre-orders. That is something you need to clear up directly with Skrilla if you sent the money to him.

However, if you do want the lower tie bar, Mike will sell ten of them for $50 (pre-order price) instead of the usual $79. Just e-mail sales@roadraceengineering.com directly and tell them that Mike said he had some bars left for $50, and make your order. The bars are IN STOCK.

About the money orders, do you know if they have been cashed? If not, maybe you can just cancel it. This is something you should contact Skrilla about...

But I'm sure its easier to just order the lower tie bar directly from RRE now if you want it so Skrilla won't have to deal with shipping etc. If you have any questions not relating to the inital money orders, please email me at eclipse804@hotmail.com. Thanks.

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://www.importvenom.com
Import Venom

2912, Armond30...
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
...I understand you are upset but when I say it is totally out of my hands then that is what happened. I have had to deal with 3 different people at RRE, and feel I've received the short end of the stick. The lady you and I spoke to was Jackie and I don't consider 1 phone call is the middle of the day w/o leaving a message "trying to get a hold of me". Anyway No Worries, again I can MORE than understand your frustration. Since the bars are in full production maybe it would just be best for you to place another order with them.

I'm more than willing to send back your money, I'm just sorry this turned out to be so bad, again, there isn't much I could and easier for them to say that I never placed an order, it's cool though. I sell people things and have provided free services on this board all the time and have been doing so for the last year and a half, this just didn't work out. You and hoot will be getting your refund.

- One more thing: You and Hoot both have my email and home phone number, so I gather you either wanted to discredit me in some way. Maybe in the future you can handle this in a more appropriate fashion. I've already sent other GP members their refund, so giving your money back was never an issue for me. With that said I'll let my track record with selling and helping out other members reflect on me. (As I always said in my weekly emails) if you have any other questions feel free call.

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology: The Only Replacement for Displacement"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"
2913, RE: Armond30...
skrilla, thanks for responding. i'm sorry if i sounded a little harsh, but i haven't heard from you in a while. i didn't save the e-mails that you originally sent me with your phone number (my fault) so i couldn't call you, and i haven't received an e-mail from you in a long time. it really wasn't my intention to discredit you. i understand how things can get screwed up when dealing with a company and alot of people. i guess it just sucks you got caught in the middle of it. i'd still like the refund though and again, sorry for my tone. try to understand that i felt a little abandoned.
2914, RE: Armond30...
Dude, I don't care about discrediting people, or drama or whatever. I have been shafted out of parts and funds from SEVERAL people for over a year, and I have learned to ALWAYS expect the worst. I asked for an explination, and you gave one (i.e. you will send me my money back). it is very appreciated.
I am hoping to get my get my car running down the road in the next week or so, so delays REALLY hurt me (I have about 3 weeks to go before the shootout). I will take your word for it that the refund will be sent asap. do you still have my address?

A.D.P.
Bring it on............
2915, RE: Armond30...
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
"do you still have my address?"

I sure do

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology: The Only Replacement for Displacement"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"
2916, RE: Armond30...
how about me? you still have mine? i haven't heard from you since this thread.

I generated this page in 0.0091149806976318 seconds, executing 7 queries.