Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: STRUT BARS..........are they worth it?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=2557&mesg_id=2563
2563, RE: STRUT BARS..........are they worth it?
Posted by 2GNT Niclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Heres a story that happened today...

I was on i-95 and I see this red 80's ferrari coming up on me, I floor it and the ferrari passes me with ease as expected. He saw I was trying. He got stuck up in traffic and I was making every move he was in traffic. Turns out, he's getting off on the same exit as me which is a very curvatious one. People have been known to go too fast and flip over into the grass.

Anyway, he mashes the pedal and Im right behind him and we do this exit going 67mph .... and I mean it's a scary turn going hat fast. He never expected me to be right on his ass wanting to press more pedal. Anyway, i spooked him out and he stopped at the red light for 2 seconds and then went throught the red arrow. Hemust have thought I had road rage.

Anyway the point of the story is, i may not be fast at all, but I can keep up with an 80's ferrari on an off-ramp.

I have a front tower strut, 2-1/2" drop, 17" wheels, macpherson struts, and 45 series tires.
I generated this page in 0.0072829723358154 seconds, executing 6 queries.