Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Megasquirted my way up to 280 kPa (~26 PSI) - oh my!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=984&mesg_id=998
998, RE: Megasquirted my way up to 280 kPa (~26 PSI) - oh my!
Posted by CarbonFiberRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dougie2
I'm all about helping people out, but there's a LOT going on right now (we have several first and second gens that we've been tweaking) and I'm getting married in less than 2 months. Also, installing an MS isn't an afternoon or weekend task. Where do you live? Maybe I can come out there and help out.

Well It wouldn't be any time soon, hell maybe not even this year. But yea I live In lower alabama, 30 min from sitinlo... in Enterprise. Wouldn't expect you to drive that far (about 6-7 hour drive). We can talk about it later when its closer to actually happening. Thanks.

Oh, and about the cams. I was going to get the crower stage 2 turbo grinds. But you don't think they'd make anymore power for me? when the rebuild is done i'll still be running 42#ers with a SFMU and a s16g at about 15psi for a while untill i can learn enough about the MS. So I should just stick with stock? I've ordered some valve springs already in anticipation of getting the cams...
I generated this page in 0.0099208354949951 seconds, executing 6 queries.