Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=826&mesg_id=859
859, RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick
Posted by MCubed45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
so how come everyone doesn't just cancel their order and build their own? i would think it'd be faster to get a refund than wait until he builds all of them? :shrug

don't get me wrong i totally sympathize with you guys that feel that you're getting screwed over. but if the time frame is the biggest issue for you - not that you're unable to do build it yourself, then wouldn't it be easier to just buy the basic kit for LESS and build it yourself? if this turns into a legal matter you're just gonna be pursuing getting your money back rather than getting a MS from Lee anyways...

i look foward to putting together my own MS in the future. it looks like fun. but that's just me - i like messing with electronics. but i think that's kinda the whole driving force behind the megasquirt project too... if there were a lot of people preassembling units for different applications i think the MS forums would turn into more of a customer support for people with prebuilt units rather than a sharing ground for people's new creations.

I generated this page in 0.0086119174957275 seconds, executing 6 queries.