Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectTuning MS Ve Table
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5242&mesg_id=5242
5242, Tuning MS Ve Table
Posted by 740 turbo brick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just making sure Im heading in the right direction here, Im starting from scratch on a friends piggyback MS install. Thankfully I just convinced him to buy a wideband so this will be a lot easier lol.

Ok, so far I started with the Symtech labs base map. EGO correction has been turned off. Around idle Im shooting for a 15.0:1 AFR. The VE is in the low to mid 40s where the car likes to see close to stoich AFRs.

From here is where I need a bit of direction. Do I just slowly work outwards, ramping the numbers slightly up (or down, depending on direction) to get a smooth map? Unfortunately, this kid doesnt have the money to put the car on a dyno, so this makes things a bit harder on me. Im going to try to get the lower part of the map good enough so that it can be driven while I tune it. The last thing I was wondering is what the EGO correction maxes out at? Before tuning when it was still on it seemed to go to 106% before it reset back to 100%
I generated this page in 0.0083651542663574 seconds, executing 6 queries.