Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Megasquirt'nSpark Extra- Board Mods for Ignition control & 420A Wiring Diagram
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=363&mesg_id=568
568, RE: Megasquirt'nSpark Extra- Board Mods for Ignition control & 420A Wiring Diagram
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by XtremeRS
I'm thinking of going out to the local U-wrench-it, and finding the mitsu ignitor..Is it just a normal wiring harness plug that goes into it, or what? I prob should cut off the connector too then..

From my searching the last couple days for information on these things, I've found out where they are made, how they are wired-up, what they are officially called, and have even been able to find them for about $100 at Autozone online as a special order part, but all of this is USELESS to me if I want to go gank one off a yard car. I've been driving a 4G63 for six months now and I can't figure out what it is. Can someone please post (or email me) a picture of these things? Installed on a 4G63, sitting on a bench, even in Ryan Hesters alabaster hand! :P

I'm wanting to score mine from the yard and I need to know what I'm looking for, dig?

Thanks in advance!
I generated this page in 0.009955883026123 seconds, executing 6 queries.