Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: MSnS-Extra Success!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=2460&mesg_id=2470
2470, RE: MSnS-Extra Success!!!
Posted by gilee_8, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good to hear you got it going!
Are you only doing Fuel right? no spark right now?

I bascially got my Fuel all tuned right now! Very happy! Since I rebuilt my engine, I cannot get it to boost for longer than 5 sec. EGT will shoot rocket high.. now I boost all day, and it's below 1520F. (only 8-10PSI right now) I love it as well! so you will love it when you start tuning it!

I gave up on the spark for now. Just switch back to my Stock ECU. Somehow whenever I use spark, the car will JERK like crazy when I get to like 3000RPM and ~70-90Kpa. it jerk so bad, it's not drivable. but as long as I keep the acceleration super slow and RPM low, I can go up to 50mph or so. very odd.. I just cannot figure this out yet. so if you got to SPARK, and it works, let me know wick!

BTW, about your TPS, after the first try out, I also tapped and ground the TPS to my MS. and it has as solid as a rock! try that, it might help alot!

For my RPM... It just surge like crazy! I already replaced the crank wiring with a TV coxial cable (shield to MS ground) and I also used a 0.1uF capacitor at C12 to absorb the spikes... but still no good. I just don't know what I can do for that either. you have tthat problem? The RPM spikes usually happen once I get above 2000RPM or 2500RPM.

Good luck with your tuning! I am still trying to fix small things here and there. But overall, I love it! felt like my car is STOCK TURBOED! very smooth!

Enjoy!
I generated this page in 0.0071799755096436 seconds, executing 6 queries.