Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Question about the AFR Table
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=2409&mesg_id=2500
2500, RE: Question about the AFR Table
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
They would have to write code in MT to let us see ours in AFR as opposed to voltage. The other WB's are all a linear input, so when they did a code base for one, it worked for them all. If you consult the green piece of paper that came with your WB it has the voltages of the corresponding AFR's on it. I do not believe that they will write code anytime soon to fix this, but if you want to see your table in AFR there are other ways. In mslv if you load your MSQ it will show the voltages you have loaded as AFR's, so you can use that to really fine tune to the target if the green paper does not get you close enough. Also the 21:1 ratio is not out of range, that's basicly pure air to the zeitronix unit. I think it is a code thing with MT that takes it that far down. I think they just have not developed a proper "Range" for the zeitronix unit in MT. If you guy's want a copy of my AFR tables for the zeitronix, LMK I'll be happy to share it...
I generated this page in 0.007957935333252 seconds, executing 6 queries.