Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectThank you XtremeRS. I am so damn happy right now!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=2246&mesg_id=2312
2312, Thank you XtremeRS. I am so damn happy right now!
Posted by gilee_8, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Guys! I love you all!!! LOL.

Thank you so much for all your patient and Help XtremeRS.
I am very very greatful for your help!

Man, I am so damn happy now, I don't even know how to explain it!!!

Well, I wasted $50 buying this stupid PC card, and I guess it's either that stupid card, or my laptop.

I will try to find another laptop and see if it will work.

I drove ALL over my area looking for a serial cable, and finally found it in Compusa after 1 hr. (another $25) so expensive man!

I hook it up to my desktop, without doing ANYTHING, I open 2.14, it works like a charm. I open 2.16, 2.20. they all works instantly! (com1 port) (they don't even requires installation)

So I install Megatune 2.25 (the newest) and without setting anything, I open it, again it gives me the same error message about not compatible, but after I click OK, it still WORKS fine!

SO I go even further, (crossing my finger) I follow the steps given by XtremeRS again (by now I actually remember every single step of it, I can say them backward... LOL) (Thanks XtremeRS)

I didn't re-flash my MS yet, but after I setup my Megatune with the new INI (extra code) it works PERFECTLY now!!! I do mean PERFECT!

I will try to re-flash it now and see how it goes..prolly the flashing is not perfect from my own laptop before either.

OK, I am going back to testing, and hook it up to my eclipse tonite!

Thanks again XtremeRS!

Sorry if I am all messed up right now, I am too excited to see it is working!!!

Gilbert

BTW XtremeRS, do you happen to have your basic setup of the tables saved that I can use?

I am currently only running FUEL (no spark) I got 680cc injectors, crank position sensor hooked up. and using LC-1 WBo2 sensor. with relayboard.

Thanks again!
I wan tto get my car Started (if successful) by tonite! thanks all!
Gilbert
I generated this page in 0.0085852146148682 seconds, executing 6 queries.