Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: OK, This might give hints on why this is happening! Help.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=2246&mesg_id=2310
2310, RE: OK, This might give hints on why this is happening! Help.
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont know what the problem is gill...029q2 was meant to work with MT 2.25 so...It works perfect for me :shrug Are you waiting long enough for the code to upload to the processor? Is it saying its successful? Are you sure you are shorting the 2 "boot" sections on the board correctly when uploading? Are you powering up the MS while downloading? Are you dissconnecting the boost pins afterward? Almost sounds like the code isnt getting programmed correctly. Are you using a serial port on your computer to upload, or a USB Adaptor? It looks like you are getting the ini file in the correct directory, because the warning message you are getting is saying that MT is expecting 029q2, but its not getting that from the processor. So i think thats fine. It sounds like the code is not either getting programmed right, or not getting programmed at all to the processor. Use a straight serial connection on a desktop computer if you have it, and try again. If it still does not work, then you may have a corrupt bootloader section in your processor. A new processor would be in order to correct that. The bootloader section is not erasable as far as I know, so i dont know. I know others have had issues trying to load code when using a serial to USB adaptor, so use a desktop computer with a serial port to load the code, if you havent tried that already.
I generated this page in 0.0074880123138428 seconds, executing 6 queries.