Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: 034 EIC....I need an EXACT resistor and map
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=1953&mesg_id=2000
2000, RE: 034 EIC....I need an EXACT resistor and map
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by PiKapp504
Thanks Kirby. I haven't talked to you in YEARS! Last I heard from you, we were putting in/removing your motor! LOL I've got an AEM UEGO wideband installed so I plan on tuning to 11.0 at 18-22psi. Corbin said his setup is pretty well tuned for 12psi and since I'm running larger 2ndaries, I SHOULD be able to pump it up to around 14 or so with that map. After I get that set, I"ll up the boost in 2psi increments and keep tuning till I hit 18-20psi. Once I'm tuned for 18-20, can I just lower the boost back to 10-12 for daily driving and still be ok, or will I need to retune everything?

Yeah brother after you have it tuned up to your high boost setting you can turn it down again for DD. Just remember though that you have to be more tuning vigilant with this setup, since there is no temp correction. So your high and low map now, will not be the same as you will need in the dead of august, or the dead of Dec...
I generated this page in 0.0085048675537109 seconds, executing 6 queries.