Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectQuestions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=2796&mesg_id=2796
2796, Questions
Posted by zmaher001, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Alright im in the middle of overhauling my 96 avenger(same motor 420a)i hit a deer not to bad but im turboing it before i get all body stuff done. anyways im going to be running a Hahn 16g at around 8psi on stock internals FMIC,Walbro,new injectors(440cc i think so i wont have to upgrade after build) etc. My question is Engine management. Searched around here a little bit and came to the conclusion that Megasquirt seems to be a good option. I want as close to stock driveability since this will be daily driven. Next year i would like to rebuild and my goal would be have 300-350whp in the end.tuning it im not knowledgeable with Standalones but i know a guy that tunes locally that tunes Holleys, Elecromotive and others that could probally do it. What MS do i want and what kind of Stock driveability can i get out of it. who makes them already built?...any other info you can give me would be great thanks
I generated this page in 0.013540029525757 seconds, executing 6 queries.